Going home?

I jumped out of hades bed and fell to the floor waking up from that terrible nightmare.

When I fell the the floor I hit my head on the night stand corner.
"F*ck" I yelled as Haden jumped up looking at me.
I never cussed around him ever. But that hurt so bad it just came out I couldn't stop it.

"What's wrong Liv. Why are you on the floor.?" He asked coming to help me up.

"I had a bad dream and when I woke up I fell off the bed and hit my head on the night stand". I said as he helped me neck on his bed.

"It's ok what did you dream?" He asked getting back in bed.

"Umm... I dreamed of umm..." I put his finger on my lips.

"It's ok just go back to bed cupcake."

When I lied back in bed I fell right back asleep.

***
The next morning.

LIVS POV
When I woke up I didn't want to get out of bed I had been eating this day ever since I had got here. Today I was going home for good I didn't want to leave Zac nor violet I really didn't want to leave Haden the most.

When I got dressed Haden brought me to my house and helped me pack up.

I was going to go with Haden on his private jet and then as soon as we got those he was going to come back to Italy.

When I was ready to leave the deoblos I ran to zac and hugged him I didn't want to stop I'm going to miss him so much. I kissed him on the cheek and and hugged his parents and walked out the home. I saw violet standing in the driveway I ran to her and hugged her she was my only girl friend here I am going to miss her also.

When Haden and I got in the car I cried because my life is going to be going back to normal and I don't want it to be normal I want to be with Haden and Zac. I'm going to miss them so much.

When we arrived at the jet we boarded and took of. When we settled down I received a phone call from my best friend Bobby.

Me- hey Bobby what's up.

Bobby-not much I heard your coming home I can't wait to see you again.

Me-ya. I can't wait to see you it's been a while.

Me-how did you know I was coming home today?

Bobby-it was on my calendar and Zac called me and told me that you were coming home.

Me-oh ok well let me go my moms calling me.

Bobby-ok sis call you later.

When I answered the call my mom was yelling at someone.

Me- hello

Mom- Liv are you coming home?

Me- yes ma'am-

Mom-good when you get back we're gong on vacation.

Me-oh that's so cool mom

Mom-no your not coming you didn't help make the money your staying home.

Me-what-

"Ugh" I said as I put my phone down after she hung up.

"My moms such a b*tch" I said as I sat back down by Haden.

"It's ok baby"

"How long u till we land" I added as I felt no need to ask but just wanted to take my mind off of my mom.

"In the next 5 hours." Haden reply's as I relaxed my head on his chest falling asleep.

HADENS POV.

I was so mad that Liv has to Liv with such selfish people. I wish the deoblos would adopt her and then she could stay with us in Italy but that's never going to happen. When Liv fell asleep all I could think about is if we're ever going to meet again. I didn't want to leave her side she's the reason I get out of bed every day I don't know what I would do I we stoped talking.

After I calmed down from my intense thoughts I lied my head back and fell asleep.

When I woke up from my nap I head Liv in the jets shower.

When I walked over to o e of the pilots hey said that we would be la ding in 2 hours.

I walked back to the jets living room and sat down on the couch.

When Liv got out the shower I saw that her face was all red and I saw that she was...

*************************************
Hi guys I hope y'all are enjoying the story it's a lot of work but I love doing it.

I have a second book the them that I'm working on it's about Liv Haden when their in their 20s. It has a lot more twists and turns than this book but I hope you enjoy this one it's almost finished but the second one will be released when I finish this one. The second book is called.  "reunited with my mafia man".

Thx for everything bey👋