Chapter 2: Niall's Ship

Warning:
- Swearing

Not Edited
——————————————
I've been watching you
For some time
Can't stop staring
At those oceans eyes
Burning cities
And napalm skies
Fifteen flares inside those ocean eyes
Your ocean eyes

-Ocean Eyes (Billie Eilish)
—————————————

🎶🤸🏻‍♂️💕

Green eyes scanning for his friend, curly brown hair being blown by the wind. He legitimately feels like he's in a movie right now.

Harry Styles, a high school sophomore. Openly gay, not really one of the most popular people in their school like Louis, considering Harry was still new last year but still kinda known due to the fact that he is one of the few male cheerleaders and of course, for his looks.

When he was a freshie he was practically adopted by Niall who was then a sophomore, now a junior. They became really good friends, always spending time with each other. Niall introduced him to his other friends including Lydia, now a senior who was and still is the cheerleading captain. She's like an older sister to him. She once asked him to tryout for the team since they were lacking members and Harry was happy to help. Lydia was amazed by Harry's skills, she helped him around a bit and Harry is now considered one of the best in the team. If you asked anybody who they'd think would be the next captain after Lydia graduates they would most likely answer Harry Styles.

Harry loves singing, he prefers it over cheerleading actually that's why he decided to join the school's choir this year. He doesn't want to do theatre even though he could sing, act, and dance, he sucks at memorizing long scripts so it's a no for him. The choir auditions are in a few minutes and he can't help but feel nervous.

Another thing about Harry you might want to know is that he has a tiny, minor, itty bitty crush on Louis Tomlinson. Nobody really knows... hell! He hasn't even fully admitted it to himself yet, but he's 100% sure he's attracted to him. But to be fully honest who isn't?

"HEY CURLY!" Someone called out, after looking around a bit he finally spotted Niall running to him from the field. You see, football tryouts are also today so the curly headed lad was waiting for Niall to finish his tryouts so he could talk to him before the auditions. "Hey Nialler, how was it?" Harry asks referring to the tryouts. Niall shrugs his shoulders "I think I did good, even made a new friend earlier" He says and starts directing Harry to the music room "I'm getting jealous over here" Harry teases "oh shut up curly now break a leg" Niall pushes him to the music room "Thanks Niall... love you!" Harry takes a deep breath as he enters.

Students were seated across the room. Almost all of them were using their phones. The choir director sitting by the piano waiting for the next volunteer as a girl went back to her seat done with her audition. Harry decided to wait a bit before he auditions so he sits down and opens his phone totally not check Louis' instagram to see the older lads newest post, totally. The next person to audition was a boy and he was really good, that made Harry a bit more nervous. The choir director saw Harry and silently asked him if he would go next which made the green eyed boy gulp but stand up anyway. He stood in front of her, handed her his paper and started singing 'Hey There Delilah'

"A thousand miles seems pretty far, But they've got planes and trains and cars, I'd walk to you if I had no other way" Harry gives their director a tight smile and takes a deep breath and continues singing