-II-

——————————
-Part 2-
——————————
Broadway
🎭☕️🍻
—————
'Cause we made it
Underestimated
And always underrated
Now we're saying goodbye
Waving to the hard times
Yeah, it's gonna be alright

-We Made It (Louis Tomlinson)
—————

"Oh my god you're Louis Tomlinson" someone gasped

"Yeah I am" he laughed, smiling his signature smile at the teenage girl whose eyes were wide with shock.

"I'm so sorry for disturbing you, I didn't mean to-" she rambles cheeks flushing red because of being flustered.

"Nonsense love, it's completely fine"

— —

"Louis!" Liam shouts "We're still looking for someone to play the lead role just take it!"

"Will it finally make you shut up??"

"...yes"

"Okay fine! I'll do it"

— —

"1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and-"

"NIALL" The choreographer shouts signaling them to stop while he greets his friend.

Ugh finally some rest

— —

"OH MY GOD YOU STILL LOVE HIM!"

"Niall what fuck?! Keep it down!" Louis says as he tries to hush the man "plus" he continues "I don't, I-"

"Yes you do" Liam cuts him off

"I what?! Dude no!"

"Louis" Zayn says trying to get all of their attention then smugly smiles.

"You still do"

If glares could kill Zayn would be 6 feet under.

— —

Click, Flash, Click-

Another camera went right in front if him and a microphone was shoved to his face

"Louis! Who or what inspired you to pursue this career?? From what we've heard you have quite the skill for sports"

"Well" he says as he scratches his head trying to think of an answer

Waves of old memories come crashing in

— —

"Well maybe if didn't push me away the last few days we were together then we'd still be in contact even if I was away!"

"Even if you were away?!  You were in a whole ass different continent! How were we supposed to keep contact when during the time we were in the same fucking school, and were freaking  neighbors as well but you didn't even spare a glance at me! All because you were too busy with your boyfriend!"

"You idiot you were avoiding me! How on earth was I supposed to 'spare a glance' at you if we were never in the same room together! Plus he was my boyfriend of course i'd spend time with him. I didn't complain when you were all over that Eleanor girl back then!"

/\/\/\/\

Heyy!! Sorry this took some time I had to plan what I was gonna put in the next few chapters and the school thought it was a good idea to squish a whole semester in the span of 3 months so i've been quite busy. Updates will still not come super often but I will try my best. Chapter 6 will take a while because as of now, it's only around 700 words and it still needs to go through grammar checking and editing.