• Rules

These are applicable for cover/banner/sticker requests.

1. If I find that I will not be able to make the cover/banner, I have the right to refuse. Don't take it in a personal way, it's simply because I feel that I can't make that and I don't want anything crappy as a result.

2. No shop hopping. Ask only from me, or don't ask me at all. Asking for one from me, and asking others too or making one yourself, and then comparing the results to keep the cover - it's annoying.

3. A lot of effort needs to be put while making a cover as I don't use ready-made templates. So if you ask for a cover, keep it for atleast 3 weeks. And also, claim your cover within 3 days, otherwise I have to remove it.

4. Your book must be published and have minimum 5 chapters. Yeah, it happens that you want a cover for a book not published yet, but it then sometimes you decide not to publish your book and then my efforts go to waste. And even if it's not published, you should confirm me that you are sure that you'll publish the book.

5. Cover credit - I usually mention my username ON the covers itself, but if I don't, I'd like it to be mentioned in the description of your story.

6. Do not send me requests via private messages or on my conversation board, etc. Requests will only be accepted via an in-line comment in the 'Forms' section of this book.

7. Complete the payment after I've posted your cover in this book, and before I've emailed it to you.

8. Once you've seen the cover, when I update it in the 'Deliveries' section, let me know if you'll use it. If you don't like it, I can redo, but only once. If it's still not suiting you, it's okay, that might happen, just let me know that you won't use it and I'll put it up as a premade.

9. I do designing only in my free time. I try to deliver as soon as I can, but if the situation is not favourable, I might be late. So I'd like to request to not pressurise me into delivering (thankfully no one has done that till date xD).

10. This one's important. You can use my graphic only on Wattpad. No other platforms. I've encountered this issue recently, so I decided to put up this rule.

11. Lastly, DO NOT COPY OR PLAGIARISE my work.