6

licking the icecream that chenle had bought for him, jaemin smirked at the two teens, "so, what'd you two get up to?"

jisung rolled his eyes, shaking his head, "literally nothing, jaemin. we just spent the day off."

chenle begun to speak but jisung just coughed, placing his hand over the boy's mouth. with a laugh, jaemin nodded, "i see, i see... its okay."

jisung glared at chenle who just kissed the palm of the korean's hand gently. he huffed lovingly, before walking with the other two towards their homes.

-

jisung: yo

jeno: yo

jisung: yooooooo have you spoken to chenle in the last 3 hours?

jeno: nope, why? is he not responding to you?

jisung: nope :( im worried abt him. he usually replies straight away

jeno: aw baby :'( try calling him?

jisung: good idea

-

"h-hello?"

jisung heard a quiet voice of chenle through the phone. he saw the boy's face being lit up by the phonescreen, and smiled, happy that chenle was safe.

"hey.."

"you okay? ive been asleep.." chenle mumbled, as jisung's face dropped, "no dont worry! i dont mind that you woke me up.."

with a small blush on his face, jisung looked down, "yeah, im okay. i was just worried you werent answering my text's, thats all."

"ah~ no, i'm fine. i just feel a little unwell..." chenle said sleepily with a smile, "wanna facetime until i fall asleep again?"

jisung nodded happily, laying his phone against the wall and getting comfortable. chenle watched the younger as he did so.

"im gonna try to sleep, okay?"

"mhm.." jisung nodded, "goodnight"

a/ n short little chapter ! you might get a double update tonight...