25

the three boys were in jaemin's bedroom, watching tv and having quiet conversations, as it was late, and jaemin's family were sleeping.

renjun was tired from his flight, and lack of sleep he'd had over the christmas holidays and new year, so he laid on one side of jaemin's double bed.

jeno laid in the youngest's arms, and jaemin held him, but kept one arm around renjun, stroking his hair as he slept.

he liked having the two close to his like this.

jeno was playing with the hand around his shoulders, breathing gently, and renjun was making small breathy noises to the side of them. jaemin was very happy.

"jaemininie.." jeno mumbled quietly, not wanting to wake up the oldest. jaemin gave a hum of acknowledgment, "cold.."

jaemin nodded, pulling the blanket up and onto jeno, who curled into jaemin's body, their limbs connecting with no space between them, making eachother as warm as they could.

-

"you should've waited until spring break to visit.. now you're gonna have to wait until we finish school-"
jaemin pouted, as renjun helped him with his hair, and jeno watched them adoringly.

"what, five months?" renjun smiled, holding the boy's shoulders and resting his head on his shoulder, "i'm fine. i'll go out. i could run some errands for your parents, or something! i'll win their hearts."

jeno smiled, nodding and sorting his own hair in a different mirror.

he looked away, but could hear the two sharing small kisses.

no jealousy, jeno. it's okay.

he really didnt know how he felt anymore

but he knew he didn't want to feel like it any longer. he needed to make himself feel better.

his train of thought was stopped when he felt renjun at his side, now hanging from his shoulder, staring into the mirror.

"need hair help too?" 

"i'm not a child, i can do my own hair," jeno answered, but didnt mean for it to come out as passive aggressive as it did, "sorry- i- yeah.."

renjun smiled, tilting his head at jeno fondly, before nodding. he held the boy's shoulders, spinning him around and standing on his tip-toes to reach.

jeno watched him, as he concentrated. his wide eyes focussed on the task, as he stood close.

jeno held back on holding his waist, to keep him stable. he could see jaemin watching behind him.

"done. you both look cute now," renjun smiled sweetly, standing flat on his feet again, still very close to jeno, "pretty.."

jeno smiled, before renjun held his shoulders again, stood up and placed a small kiss on his cheek, before spinning him to look in the mirror, "see."

jeno nodded, not able to say anything, as his throat felt tight, and he could hear jaemin giggling behind him.

"your red cheeks go with your outfit too.."

"mhm, i agree, very cute.." jaemin came behind the two of them, holding their waists.

jeno covered his face with his hands, before ducking down, and leaving jaemin's grasp.

the two only smiled at him, as if he was absolutely adorable, as he grabbed a jacket, putting it on and looking away from them.

"jeno~"

-

renjun: hii

jeno: renjunnn

jaemin: HI!

jaemin: what r u doing ????

renjun: im shopping :D

renjun: im gonna get you both gifts

renjun: jaemin i think i know urs

renjun: but jeno whats ur favorite boba flavour?????

jeno: omg boba

jeno: i like regular milk tea!!!

renjun: awesome i'm gonna pick you both up later :)

jeno: but i'm going home :( not to jaemin's :(

renjun: are there any parks nearby?? or places to hang out?

jaemin: there's a cute café / loungey place near jeno's we can go to!! the staff r nice there we go there alot

jaemin: then we can take him home!

renjun: OKAY!! :D

renjun: will be waiting outside when u finish <3

jaemin: 😚

jeno: :D

-

"he kissed me this morning.."

"i'm sorry WHAT?!" jisung gasped, as he sat with jeno on a bench outside. they were waiting for jaemin and chenle, who still had a class.

"mhm.. only on the cheek. but he spent the night last night," jeno explained, "we both woke up before jaemin this morning, and he was being very.. lovey? with me?"

jisung nodded along, "you like him dont you, jeno?"

"probably!" jeno whined, "but ji- i cant- i still get flustered whenever jaemin flirts with me, and we've been dating for years. how am i gonna cope with a pretty boy flirting with me."

"damn, so you think jaemin isnt pretty?!" jisung teased, laughing to himself.

"no! i mean- yes! he is pretty-" jeno whined- his face in his hands once again, "renjun is just... very pretty. he's like.. a fairy."

jisung nodded, "yup. i agree. good luck."

"you're no help."

"nope, but i can listen to you gush!"