4

Beth's P.O.V.
I help him into my apartment.

He's kind of unconscious.. I set him down on my sofa that I knew was going to be ruined.

I grab a first aid kit and began to clean him up. 

Drake's P.O.V.

I woke up. A girl in front of me... from last night? I think... She's so beautiful... how did I not realize that before.? My visions was so blurry, damn. I was looking at her like in that one Disney movie with the mermaid or some shit. I jump. 

Where was I?

What happened? 

Ugh my head..

What the hell is going on..? 

"You are in my small, humble apartment. You got jumped and now you're here. And here take this. It'll help with the pain." She says.  

Her voice was so soothing. 

"Thank you." 

Am I saying this out loud? 

She giggles.

"You are..."

"Oh... um. sorry." 

what's her name again??

"Shhh don't talk. And it's Bethany." She says looking at me. 

My eye's adjust and I look around. Her apartment is small and nice. It's dark outside. I see the clock that reads 1:39 AM.

Damn.

"Stay still." 

I look at her. And I realize her lip is cut and her jaw is purple.

Then everything comes back.

wait.. 

"After last night. Why did you come back??" I ask her.

She looks at me.

"You can get up now. I think I'm done for now.. but I need you to take off your shirt." Bethany says while reaching into the first aid kit.

Bethany had my head in her lap, I sat up and she sat across from me.

"Damn trying to get into my pants much?" I say before smirking.

She looks at me again.

"Well not as much as you were trying to get into mine." She says making me laugh. 

"In your dreams." she adds. "I just need to see why you're bleeding so much.." 

I look down at myself. I was bleeding. And a lot. Shit i didn't even realize it. I didn't feel the pain until now.

"Shit." I say clutching the side of my stomach.

"No don't touch it." Bethany says. "It'll hurt more and it'll get infected."

"What are you a doctor now?" I ask sarcastically.

"No my friend was." She replies. "Learned a few things from her.."