chapter 9 when darkness falls

Frost's pov

"I hear Boboiboy shifting in the moss beds, Silver walking around , and reverse regretting his previous action when he was evil. Should we do anything "

"no they must wander this twisted trail alone. We can nudge them but we can't push them" Arctic replies

Her eyes flash green from their normal ocean blue. ( Frost has emerald green eyes which flash blue when Arctic starts to show in frost and the same going with Arctic but reverse.)

" It is funny isn't it you're older but I seem to understand more." She said chuckling 

She continued softly  " it is time to meet reverse again so he doesn't fall prey the his inner darkness ..... Fuse"   

A bright light swallows the two figures that now have become one and where the two figures stand now stood a blue figure

.........................................................................................................................                                                       Line break

Unknown's pov

I see Reverse talking to the arrivals. I feel like I'm  connected to them. I don't know where I am.  Every time try to ask myself why I'm here the darkness starts welcoming me again. I don't even know my name. When the darkness starts welcoming me I welcome it. When the light welcomes me I feel like I'm falling. Let me start from the beginning. Since I don't know my name I just call myself shadow. It seems fitting. When I first was aware of my surrounding I saw 9 sets of eyes. First one blue, Green, Rust ( rust is like and orange, red, brown mix), white, Pinkish yellow, Copper, Amber, brown, Lemon yellow." They told me in an echoing voice "the stars will be your friend, They have foretold dreams that will be the light is needed on your trail , do not fear the night instead fear the inner darkness. Shadows will be your friend as the moon will be. Fear the darkness of the night only when there is not a small light guide the way through the twisted trail. Trail .... Trail... Trail... Fear.. Darkness... Shadows... light... swallowing shadows." Even to this day even though I can think about all the time I still do not understand. The stars I see shine coldly above me like they're saying we're free unlike you. I feel a darkness growing inside me  yet fading. It spreads but thins along the way, but like the eyes said the shadows and the moon are my friends. Unlike the stars the moon's glow is warm and soft. The light to my darkness. The echo to my cry. I see a silver blue portal open up. A pair of wings and ears are revealed. It showed a wing creature who had ears and a tail like a wolf, a body of a human with wings. ( Arctic) With this creature I feel a stronger bond. Like my destiny is tie to her's. Somehow I feel like a part of me is here. 

"hello reverse and th"

....................................................................................................................

Author's note sorry for the long wait and short chapter I have been really busy but here is chapter 9 . The title doesn't make sense now but it will soon I promise. 534 word in 2 months not bad right :[

so bye for now :)