Chapter 3

Chloe's pov:
I got up early today so I can make a special breakfast for Zayn, since he was quite upset. As usual I plugged my iPod into my speakers and put it on maximum volume. I took a shower and put on skinny jeans and a sweat shirt. I tied my hair into a high pony. I turned off the speakers and put on the ones downstairs and went to the kitchen. Today I'm going to make my favourite breakfast.
"What is that noise coming from!" Zayn came downstairs and into the kitchen.
"Hi!" I yelled and put the scrambled eggs into two plates. I added that with a toast on each plate and put two sausages on each plate.
"Turn it off!" He yelled.
I turned it off and frowned.
"Well someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed."
"Sorry I'm not really a morning person." He sat down.
"Sorry I do this every morning. Just so it doesn't feel so empty here." I pushed the plate towards him.
"Seems fun!" He smiled. I smiled back and finished my plate quickly. I washed it and put it into the cupboard. Zayn finished his and was going to the sink.
"Here I'll do it!" I smiled.
"No I'll do it!" He kept walking.
"Zayn I got a surprise for you!"
"Where?" He asked.
"Close your eyes!" I said. He closed his eyes and I snatched the plate and quickly washed it.
"Hey not fair!" He frowned. "I'm not talking to you!" He crossed his arms.
I walked to where he was sitting and sat on the counter opposite to him.
"Awww is little Zaynie grumpy!" I pinched his cheeks. He laughed at me and I hugged him.
"You can never get mad at me!" I laughed.
"You're right!"
"Let's go for a swim!" I suggested.
"I'll go change at home!" He walked out.
I ran upstairs to change as well. I put on my black bikini and put on a black sweatshirt on top that went down to my mid thighs. I ran downstairs and decided to make some brownies. I put them in the oven and Zayn came inside. He was shirtless revealing the rest of his tattoos.
"Let's go!" I yelled.
"Chloe you know I'm right here! No need to yell."
I'm laughed and ran outside.

Zayn's pov:
I followed her outside and she took off her shirt. She has quite a body. Woah Zayn, she is your friend. Don't think like that! I pushed her in first but she didn't seem to mind. I jumped in as well and we splashed each other for a while. Then she jumped out and ran to the kitchen really quickly. I followed her in and saw her opening the oven and taking something out.
"Owww!" She yelled. I ran to her and grabbed her burnt hand. I put it under cold water.
"You're supposed to use gloves genius!" I smiled.
"Oh yeah I forgot!" She laughed . I took out the brownies for her.
"At least they aren't burnt!" I laughed. We cut the brownies and put them into plates.
"Let's watch a movie!" She clapped. "Ow!" She realised that she burnt her hand. I laughed and her innocence and cuteness.
"Don't you wanna change?" I said and she looked at herself.
"Oh yeah I forgot. Ugh I'm not bothered. I'll shower after the movie." She stood up and grabbed her plate. I followed he into the theatre room and we watched Frozen. I don't know why but oh well! Half way though the movie Chloe fell asleep on my shoulder. I smiled and turned the movie off. I picked her up bridal style and her head was leaning against my bear chest. She was still in her bikini but I didn't wake her up to change. I carried her up stairs and put her in her bed. I was about to leave her room.
"I'm awake!" I heard Chloe yell.
"Chloe, whatever your last name is, no need to yell!" I frowned.
"Well Zayn Malik I like to yell. And FYI my last name is Horan." She replied.
"The names Horan, Chloe Horan." She said in an Elvis Presley voice. I laughed.
"Hey are you related to Niall?"
"I don't know. I don't really know any of my cousins or other family." She shrugged.
"Well the boy are coming tonight. We can ask Niall then." I smiled.
"I GOT AN IDEA!" She yelled.
"I'm not going to bother complaining!" I said.
"LETS HAVE A SLEEPOVER PARTY!" She yelled even louder.
"That's actually a really good idea!" I laughed.
"Wow I've never had people at my house!" She seemed really excited.
"Don't you invite your friends over?" I asked.
"I'll be honest with you. I don't really have friends. You're my first friend!" She looked into my eyes.
"You never told me. But how? Your like the worlds most fun person!" I frowned.
"Hey haters gonna hate!" She shrugged and walked off to shower. I called all the boys to come here once they come. They all agreed and I looked at the time. Well they will be here in a few hours so I went to change as well.

Chloe's pov:
I came out of the shower and changed into my PJ's. I don't know why but YOLO! I decided to take out my sketch book and draw something. I felt kind of relieved when I told Zayn about having no friends. But I walked to the shower before he saw me cry. Every night I secretly cry my self to sleep. Sometimes I really miss my parents. They are never here, and the last time I saw them they didn't even spend any time with me. I'm not the type of person who does self harm. I just like to draw out my emotions and cry it all out. I try to act happy in front of people so I don't have to share it with them. I almost forgot that I'm graduating tomorrow. FINALLY SCHOOL IS OVER. Happy dance time. Just then Zayn came in and I continued to dance and he just started to laugh. He walked to my sketch book and looked at my drawing. Oh god I forgot to hide it.
"Who's this?" Pointing to one of the drawings.
"My mum! And the next one is my dad!" I said trying to seem happy as usual.
"You're really good. Even better than me! But I do more the cartoon type of stuff!" He gave me my book.
"Thanks!" I smiled and put the book away.
We talked for a while until the boys came.

Zayn' pov:
The boys had arrived and they came in. I put their bags inside while Chloe gave them a tour.
"That's is the biggest house I've seen!" Harry sat down on the couch.
"I know right!" Liam sat next to him.
"Hey Niall we were wondering if you and Chloe are related because he name is Chloe Horan." I asked.
"I don't know, but I have to say you have a sweet last name." Niall joked.
"Have to say I like your to!" Chloe sat next to Niall.
"So Chloe tell us a bit about yourself!" Harry asked.
"Oh I got an idea. Let's go around in a circle and introduce ourselves!" Louis smiled. We all sat on the floor in a circle.
"This is what we did in kindergarten," Chloe laughed.
"Okay me first! I'm Louis and I'm from Doncaster. An interesting fact about me is that I was born on Christmas Eve!" Louis smiled.
"Okay, I'm Harry and I'm from Worcestershire and I have a sister named Gemma!" Harry smiled.
"Um... Well I'm Liam and I'm from Wolverhampton. And I have two older sisters."
"Okay so I'm Niall, I'm from Mullingar Ireland and I have an older brother, Greg!" Niall smiled.
"Well you already know I'm Zayn and I'm from Bradford. And an interesting fact about me is that my family is a mix of English and Pakistani!" I said awkwardly.
It was Chloe's turn but she didn't say anything.
"Chloe? It's your turn!" Louis poked her.
"What? Oh right sorry I was day dreaming about riding a unicorn! It's so much fun!" She seemed so amused. Everyone starting laughing at her.
"So you weren't listening to us?" Liam asked.
"No I was I just sorta tuned out when Zayn started talking. He is so boring..." She frowned.
"Hey!" I frowned.
"Okay anyways I'm Chloe, from this house. And I like to sketch and day dream, and dance, and annoy the neighbours, and-"
"Okay we got it!" I interrupted.
"Are you sure your parents don't mind us staying here." Harry asked.
"Trust me my parents don't care about anything. Why don't you stay here your whole trip. I'll get some company as well!" She smiled. The boys nodded nervously and
"Oh I forgot something! Tomorrow is my graduation so you guys are invited!" She clapped.
"Sure we'll be there, but I don't think we should go to the after party incase paparazzi find us!" Liam spoke up.
"Don't worry I'm not going to the after party. It's so boring and the teachers just stare at you. It's so creepy!" She seemed serious. We all laughed and nodded

** Hi guys:
Well I tried my best about adding something for the guys interesting fact. They should do more video diaries! It would be so much fun! Don't you agree? Well I tried to make this fan fiction different to others. You know that typical story line: girl gets abused... Self harm... Blah blah blah" yeah I'm trying to make this different.
AND I SHIP ZERRIE SO YA!