Chapter 12

Chloe's pov:

"Okay I have set up the location of the date." Harry smiled.

"We have made sure that Jake will be there." Liam and Niall said.

"Okay but who do I date?" I ask.

"Looks like it's between Louis or Zayn." Harry smirked.

"I don't mind!" I put my hands up and sat down.

"You do it because you know... You know Chloe more than me." Louis said.

"What has that got to do with it. Okay Zayn it is." I smiled.

"So what time?" Niall asked.

""In two hours." Harry frowned.

"Okay I will get your outfit!" Louis yelled.

"Okay but no dresses or skirts!" I stared at him.

"Ugh fine! Your such a boy!" He pouted.

"And your such a girl!" I said and walked up stairs with Louis following me.

We went into my room and I brushed my hair while Louis picked my outfit.

"This is the one! It's casual, stylish, and your type!" He exclaimed.

I went to see it and I have to say it was a good choice. It was black skinny jeans, with a plain black shirt. And over a red and black striped baggy cardigan. With black boots.

"Well chosen Mr Tomlinson!" I bowed and got changed in my dressing room.

I came out and Louis frowned.

"What?" I asked.

"No makeup? No straightening or curling hair? No jewellery?" He said is shock.

"Jewellery NO! Make up makes my skin itchy. And I like my hair like this!" I pointed to my head.

"Fine! But just one thing." He sighed.

"What?" He smiled and ran out. He came back with black beanie.

"This!" He put it on my head.

I stared into his eyes and he stared into mine. We were only inches apart and it was dead quiet.

We started leaning in until there was no gap between us.

"Chloe you done yet!" We heard Zayn yell and quickly pulled away.

"Um... Yeah... Let's go down stairs." I whispered before walking out.

What just happened?

Zayn's pov:
We sat on our table after giving our order. I saw Jake in the corner of my eye.

I quickly grabbed Zayn's hand and he went along. We acted all romantic and all.

It was actually quite fun until we got interrupted.

"And what is going on here?" Jake smirked.

"As you can see I am on a date!" I frowned

"With him!" He laughed.

"Yeah what's wrong with Zayn." I frowned.

"You would date this guy who no one likes. Like everything about him is just bad." Jake explained really badly.

"Okay but we is more successful than you. More richer than you. More polite than you. More good looking than you. And most of all he has over a million girls dying to just see him." I smiled.

Jake stood there speechless. Confused! Confronted!

"Then prove that you loved him!" He smirked.

"Okay!" I smashed my lips onto Zayn's. At first he was taken back a bit. I pulled away and Jake stood astonished.

"I must have you back Chloe." Jake seemed like he was begging.

"Sorry she's taken!" Zayn grabbed my hand and we skipped out.

A few days later...

Zayn's pov:

Today was the day we were leaving for tour. I still haven't asked out Chloe.

She hasn't shown any interest in me since the kiss. It was all an act. I need to remember that.

I wasn't going to see her for another 9 months.
It was going to be a long time.

We packed up everything and left for the airport.

When we got there we all said our goodbyes to Chloe.

"Bye Chloe. I'm going to miss you! So much!" Liam hugged her.

"See you in 9 months, Chloe. Gonna miss you heaps." Harry hugged her.

"Bye Chloe. Miss you loads. Keep that school going and tell Henry that I will get him back for pouring paint in my hair." Niall hugged her.

"Bye Chloe." Louis kissed her cheek and whispered something in her ear. Did I miss something?

"Bye Chloe. I am going to miss you so so so so so so much. Don't forget me. We will be back straight after the tour." I hugged her and kissed her cheek.

We left and Chloe went back to the house. I was going to miss her so much.

I still needed to know what was in that fifth room. I am determined to find out next time.

I hope she doesn't move houses or anything.

They would be bad.

**SORRY BORING CHAPTER.

This was more of a fill in so YA!

Thanks for all the views...

ILYSM💕💕

ONE DIRECTION WORKING ON THIER FIFTH ALBULM.

OMG CANT WAIT!!!!!!