Chapter 9

Chloe:
I got up in the morning with my usual music and all that. The doctors said that I would occasionally get head aches but I have medication for that. Today I will be having students over.
It's like first day of school but not for me.

I got changed into black skinny jeans with a black batman tank top.

I put on my black TOMS and ran downstairs to the music.

I wasn't bothered cooking breakfast so I just ate cereal.

The rest of the boys slowly walked downstairs, they seemed extremely tired.

"Haha you guys look like zombies!" I laughed.
Niall decided to go along with it and kept bumping into me.

"Niall seriously stop- or else your not getting breakfast!" He finally stopped.

"I'm going to make tea- who wants some?" Harry rubbed his eyes.

Everyone wants tea except for me. I hate tea! I don't know why but I just do.

"Guys I am having my students today! So it's going to be in our sunroom and you guys cannot come in!" I stated.

"I never knew you had a sunroom!" Liam frowned.

"Well I do! It's upstairs opposite to the bedrooms!" I pointed upstairs.

"Haha never noticed! But why can't we come in!" Zayn frowned.

"Because you don't have a licence! And because you will disrupt the students." I smirked.

We all laughed and finished our breakfast.

"So explain this mini school of yours." Niall washed the dishes.

"Well this morning I will be having grade 1. In the afternoon I will have grade 2. So for these two grades they only have three subjects. Maths, English, and Music."

"Obviously they have music!" Harry rolled his eyes.

"Then tomorrow grades 3 and 4 have four subjects. English, Maths, Science and Music." I explained.

"Grades 5 and 6 have the same and I teach them a bit of History as well." I explained.

"Grades 7 and 8 have English, maths,
Music and Geography." I went on.

"Wait so why don't 7 and 8 have history?"Liam pointed out.

"Well I teach all the main history they need to know but I drop it out in 7 and 8." I smiled.

"What about PE?" Harry asked.

"I though you would never ask." I smirked. "Well I do sport with everyone at Lunch or break time. And I teach health education in 7 and 8."

"What so you teach the boys and girls health education. But why do you teach that? Your so straight forward!" Niall started laughing.

"So immature!" I laughed with the rest of the boys.

The door bell rang and grade 1 was in business.

I opened the door to see about 15 first graders all nervous standing with their parents.

"Come one everyone!" I welcomed the students and parents.

"Well parents I will be taking these kids now!" I winked. "Don't worry we are not going to party or anything." I smiled.

"Don't worry we are!" I whispered to the kids. They all laughed and kissed good bye to their parents.

A few children started crying but I picked them up and calmed them down.