Chapter 4:

I am so tired smh
After this, I'm gonna nap even though I hate napping
Sorry it's short;;
————

"George!" Bad gasped and scrambled to get everything neat. He kicked the book away and stared at Dream in shock.

George also stared at Dream, "Wh-what but you..." George stuttered over his words. "What the hell is going on??" He shouted.

A smile spread across Dream's face, "Bad! He can see me too!"

"Explain!" George couldn't take his eyes off Dream. Why was he there?

Bad rushed over to George, "Okay, calm down, George.. please!"

Dream also walked over. George took a step away from him, unsure of how to feel.

"I Uh... Dream came to me.. and asked for help.." Bad tried his best to explain.

"What??" George couldn't wrap his head around that. "That makes no sense at all! Dream died months ago!"

"We're all aware, George." Dream huffed. "I thought you'd be more happy to see me again."

"I just.. don't understand!"

Bad nervously looked between George and Dream. "Look, you guys.."

"Not everything has to make sense!" Dream tried to argue.

"Yes, it does! This is real life, Dream. We saw you die. We cried about it for weeks! And the one day I come to see if Bad's okay, here you are! It makes no sense!" George started pacing. He was so, so confused.

"George, Dream, please calm down!" Bad yelled at them. "George, please listen. Dream... stay quiet."

They both quieted down, listening to Bad. "Okay so... For reasons I can't explain, I could see Dream...and..." Bad glanced at George, "He asked me for help, and so I said yes."

"Help with what?" George asked, looking at Dream.

Dream spoke up, "I just want to see you guys again.. I want to see Sapnap. There's so many things I want to tel him."

George took a step away from Dream, shaking his head, "How do you think Sapnap's going to feel if he sees you?"

"W-well I'm not sure but..."

George sighed, "I don't know either.. I'm just shocked..."

Dream took another step closer to George.

George took a deep breath and then smiled at Dream, "It's nice to see you..."

Dream smiled back, nodding.

***

Sapnap stared at himself in a mirror. He was nervous as he stared down at the mask in his hands. He hesitated, and then put it on, looking at himself again.

"Hey!" He gasped, "I look good!" He laughed at himself, and then grabbed his sword, leaving the house.

Sapnap walked to a nearby cave, one that they all go to occasionally. Sapnap examined the cave walls, looking for things they would need. Do they need more iron? More could never hurt...

Sapnap walked deeper into the cave, unaware of what could be happening outside.

***

George, Dream and Bad made their way to George and Sapnap's house. George walked in, "Sapnap?" He called. Nothing. "Okay, I think he left."

Dream and Bad walked in, "Where do you think he is?"

George looked around, "He said he wanted to go mining, or something. He's probably out doing that."

Dream glanced at Bad, and then outside. "Is he going to be okay?"

"Sapnap is smart. I don't think he'll let another mob sneak up on him." George assured Dream. "Okay.. what did we need again..?"

Bad went over to George, "Gold, uh..." He tried to remember, "Blaze rods??"

"You sound sure of that!" George huffed, looking through a chest. "Okay.. that's good." He pulled out what Bad said they would need.

Bad smiled, "Okay! Uh... now we.." He looked around, "I know! George, come with me. Dream, stay here." Bad said and dragged George out of the house.

Dream stood still. He felt fine for a bit, but soon the feeling of uneasiness washed over him. He looked around, feeling like he was being watched.

"Hello?"

George and Bad returned, holding different kinds of flowers. Dream felt better when they came back. "What are those for?"

"Don't worry about it." Bad waved his hand, dismissively. "Uhh.."

Dream was going to ask them something else but then something cut him off.

Sapnap opened the door, "I'm back!"