Chapter One

"Ransom...fuck" and then a long scream.

A fake scream leads only to faking an orgasm.

Ransom's house was an open-space and, even though his bedroom's door was closed, everyone in there could hear -and imagine- what was going on in that room.

Another normal morning in Hugh Ransom Drysdale's mansion. You drove there from your little apartment in the city center at nine o'clock, once there, you opened the door with the key he gave you and waited for him, and his company comfortably sat on the couch in the living room.

You openly laughed, careful enough not to let them hear you. When the door opened, you took the papers from the coffee table in front of you and handed then to the girl, without even looking at her.

"What's this?"

You rolled your eyes, even though she couldn't see you doing it, and stand up turning around the counter. Once in front of her you took a moment to look at her: blondish, blue eyes, perfect white-teeth smile, and perfectly tall.

Yet she faked an orgasm.

"A non-disclosure contract", you motioned her to sit down at the table and gave her a pen, then you pointed at her where she had to sign, "Thank you".

"I'll have bacon and scrambled eggs."

You had to let a couple of seconds pass before answering to her: "I'm not the maid", then you had to recollect all your killing instincts and put on a fake smile, "Mr. Drysdale won't be happy to find you here".

"Why on Earth?" she rested her chin on her fist, "Tonight I rode his cock three times. I made him cum three times. I think I earned the right to have breakfast".

Once again you had to breathe in and out, "Don't do that".

"What?"

"Don't think you're the best. 'Cause you clearly aren't", every girl would have left, without even saying goodbye, yet she was there and she clearly didn't want to leave. "Stay here if you want. Anyway, I'm not the maid, you gotta ask her for your breakfast", you left the room and entered Ransom's office. You sat down at your desk and switched on the computer, starting working.

Two hours later you still hadn't seen Ransom, so you decided to head upstairs and check on your boss.

You hated him since the first moment; his being bossy and sloppy bothered you in every possible way. The way he treated his employees, as well as his family and his friends, and you, it was unbearable. Yet you needed that job, otherwise, you didn't know how to pay your studies. Every morning, in front of the mirror you repeated to yourself: another couple of months. By the end of April, you would have finished your studies at University and, after paying all the tuition fees, you would have been free from the Thrombeys, and Ransom Drysdale. You kept telling yourself that working for them was temporary and sooner or later -preferably soon- you would have dropped the job and not seen them for a long time -hopefully forever.

While making your way to Ransom's bedroom, you kept texting to your best friend -the only one who knew where you were working- and she had been asking you to join her, and your other friends, to that night's bonfire.

Y/N

11:26 I'll do my best. No promises.

You smiled at the possibility of hanging out with your friends after a long time; with that thought in your head, you locked your phone and shoved it in the back pocket of your jeans once you had reached the door of Ransom's bedroom. Your hand already felt the cold of the grip, when you heard a groan coming from inside.