Chapter 9

"You know....Angie really misses you"

That name brings so many memories, the good and the bad to Taehyung. He wanted to forget her but how can he? After all, she was his everything. But what she did was something Taehyung can never forgive her.

Taehyung stopped at his tracks and slightly tilted his head towards Percy.

"Don't bring back the past Percy. I have nothing to do with that person anymore." he turned back and was about to walk away when Percy replied back to him.

"Didn't you say you loved her Taehyung? Why? Now that she's not here anymore you'll pretend you had nothing with her?" He scoffed.

"She deserved what she suffered. And you should too. Now that you're back, you can't run anymore Percy." Taehyung said, turning back to him.

Percy laughed like a psycho and said "tsk tsk don't be gullible Taehyung. You didn't find me all those years. Do you expect me to let them capture me easily?" He laughed.

"Last time you were lucky enough to escape Taehyung, but not this time" Percy took out his gun and pointed at Taehyung. While Taehyung's eyes widen.

"Say hello to your mommy and daddy for me." Percy grinned creepily and shot him.

BAMMM!!!

Hoseok's Pov.

"There he is, hyung!" I said as I pointed at the bridge just a few miles from us and as expected...he wasn't alone.

"W-wait...what is he doing?!" My eyes went wide open and my heart beat fast. Percy was pointing a gun at him.

"Hyung!!drive faster!!"

"I'm trying!!"

BAMMM!!!

"TAEHYUNG NO!!!" 

He fell on the ground........

Taehyung's Pov.

"Say hello to your mommy and daddy for me." He said and for a while there I could see Angie. Why does she resemble him so much? I couldn't move as I froze.

BAMMM!!!

I fell on my back and my chest felt heavy. Am i going to die? No, this can't be happening

"Taehyung!" I heard someone calling me.

'who-'

"Taehyung!! Are you okay?!" 

"Y/n?!"

"Thank goodness you're alive!" She exclaimed with a worried expression.

~🐣~

Y/n's Pov.

I couldn't sleep at all so I decided to go to the convenient store near the Hangang river where they sell my favourite pretzel sticks with chocolate.

I brought the pretzel sticks and can't wait to eat them. The fact that I bought a bundle of them makes me more happy and to even think about eating them all by myself without sharing with my brother.