Chapter 5

It's been what? Like months that Courtney and I knew each other..

I'm not even counting, as long as I'm talking and hanging out with her I'm all good.

Well I'm still curious who's the guy she likes, whenever I ask her she would change the subject or laugh it all off, I wouldn't want to bother her about it but I'll be waiting for her to tell me who.

I have a clue though, David Shaw.
I've been seeing him every morning waiting for Courtney beside her locker, then at lunch David would sit beside her, I was really getting jealous like right now we were at our break, David was all touchy-touchy, I guess that's what I'm seeing.

but Some other times me and Courtney would eat lunch together we had our little schedule which is nice because I got to have time with her.

but still she was with David. FML I don't even have the right to get jealous.

"Stop staring like that you'll be spotted." Louis said, Bria agreed with him, and that's when I realized I've been staring for too long that Courtney locked eyes with me and she smiled. I felt my face softened just by the looks of her, I turned away and sighed.

and I've admitted to Louis that I like girls.. I mean a girl and no new news happened because he knows.

"It's so hot today." Trixie said and took a drink on my water, I didn't even care.

"Sorry for being hot." bria then said they laughed Trixie shook her head indicating it's not amusing to her.

"Oh! Guys.. bye Erin's waiting for me!" Bria waved excitedly and we nodded.

"Have fun." I mumbled when she was now gone.

"You should have fun Ciara, Courtney is calling for you." Trixie said while I can see Courtney approaching and I put my head down with my arms on the table.
but seriously all this noise inside the cafeteria is making me dizzy sometimes.

"Tell her I'm not feeling well." I told Louis and Trixie.

"Why?!"

"Just tell her." I said impatiently.

then I heard that angelic voice I desperately want to hear for the rest of my life but I would be tempting it away.

"Hey guys."

I didn't look up I will never look up.

Louis and Trixie said hey too, then there was a small silence it went on for a few minutes and someone mumbled.

I heard someone walking away and I take that as they told Courtney I was not feeling good and she wouldn't bother.. so I knew she walked away.

Someone nudged me on my right which is Louis so I did put my head up "Thank you." I said and He shook his head pointing to my left.

so I took a look, and Trixie wasn't there and Courtney was beside me, my heart skipped a beat at the sight of her. she was leaning looking at their table where David was,I saw him smiled at Courtney and he motioned for Courtney to come there.
why did she even came here if she wants to be with David?

I rolled my eyes and turned to courtney.

"well you should go now." I said.

she looked at me and blinked "huh what?"

I turned my head to Courtney's friends "They're..I mean David.. David is calling you." I said expressionless. while inside I was going crazy.

She gave me a confused look while I just stared at her.
"I didn't even know, oh! but hey are you feeling ok?"