CHAPTER 3.2

OPERA PHANTOM

\\ there are some changes needed to be done, please re-read this part before the next chapter
Sorry to keep you waited//

"I can't believe Rachel is dead!" Eun Sang exclaimed.
"I will say she deserves it, it was an accident, not like we killed her" Lee BoNa spoke. She walked towards the window, "but if it's the Opera Phantom then, who's the Christine" she continued as she looked at the view outside the window.
"It's not an accident, didn't you hear the detective say, the rope looked like it was cut, she was proposefuy killed, not an accident, I'm leaving this place" she packed her belongings and stromed out.
Lee BoNa followed her and ran to stop her.
The others saw and ran after them.
It was raining heavily.
Woo Shin Hyun got a grasp on her arm, and pulled her back before she falls from the slippery deck.
"You can't leave like that" he shouted at her.
"What do you mean, can't you see he wants to kill all of us!" She cried.
" you can't leave even if you wish, the boat isn't coming for next 2 days, be mature and try to understand, it's not only you who wants to leave" he reasoned.
She cried and he hugged her.

...

Chaeyoung was walking back and forth in her room, while Jungkook sat on her bed with his guitar. He wanted to play while she sings but look at her completely ignoring him. He pouted and spoke.
"Will you stop moving, you are making me dizzy " he said.
"How can you be at peace, now that we lost our main character is lost, I don't want to sound selfish but the show must go on! " she rambled. Jungkook listened to her and streamed his guitar and spoke
" it's okay!! " he sang.
Chaeyoung glared at him. He gulped and spoke "did you talk to school about it ?" he asked. Chaeyoung was about to say something but someone knocked the door. She went and opened the door. "Chae, you must see this, the cops found something" it was Kim Tan. Jungkook wanted to hit that guy, ever since the drama thing started he's sticking around her a lot. "Chae, Chae" he mimicked the boy's tone. "he's annoying. I will kill you Kim Tan" he mumbled as he walked out if the room following them. They followed him to a room, as they entered the room's condition made them surprised. And there was a message written on wall.

"I'm even more uglier than your imagination,
Such ugly incomparable monster,
Although is burning by the hell flame,
But is still yearning for heaven"

"Is it the phantom?! " Woo Shin Hyun spoke.
"Who booked this room ?!" Namjoon asked the employee named Peter. He gulped and spoke.
"Days ago, a man named Kang So Hyun" he said. "Do you think we only asked for his name?!" Hoseok spoke. "I'm sorry, but we can't speak of our costumers' information to you" he pointed out. "someone got killed at your inn, what if this person is the killer or let's say got killed by the killer, will you take the responsibility" Hoseok was getting angry as he spoke while grabbing his collar, Namjoon pulled him away. " He was a strange man, he said he came for a conference but after it got over he didn't left, he stayed in his room and asked for the meal to be left outside at the door, but since 3-4 days he didn't take the meal in" he said.
"Can you explain his physiques?!" Hoseok asked bringing out his notebook and pen.
" I can't ?! " Peter spoke.
" And why?! Is he a person with no face!" Hoseok was losing his patience.
" I can't because, his face was covered with bandages, he told that he got into some accident" he said.

Jungkook and Chaeyoung were listening to them.
Then they went inside the room, the room wasn't in a good state, the wallpapers were torn, the mattress had it's sponge out, the feathers of the pillows were scattered around, the lamp near the bed was broken, the furnitures were all in pieces and the message on the wall looked like written by blood.
"Do you think it's the real blood?!" He asked.
Chaeyoung followed him.
" I don't think so, I think it's Chicken blood" she spoke. Jungkook gave her a questionable look. She pointed her fingers to the bathroom whose door was left open, Jungkook walked in and was greeted by a foul smell, he saw two chickens lying dead.
She gave him a triumphant smile.
"Fine" he said.
Jungkook went near the windows and checked that it was unlocked, the person must have went out of here or was kidnapped from here.