1

Tae's pov :
" A gentle breeze of wind, with a clear sky, what a nice weath"- GeNtle FuCking BreEze..I mean is the author of this book mad or something, its 40° outside...and from somewhere she finds gentle breeze...If I get the chance anyday I may or may not  put her into a oven or a freezer and see where she finds gentle fucking breeze!!

Being  a CEO is so fucking boring, I have no work without interviewing some weird persons and giving them job..why again I have to be the one and only son of the owner of Kim Corporation.. All I do a day is sitting in this fucking enormous chair...and take interview or read books or go through social media or something , if I sit like this for some more days I am afraid, I will forget how to walk...Uh..lets check some CV... And see some people's boring introduction no scratch that InTroDicktion or InTrOFuCktion would be much better..

So...the first cv is some Sheitty Singh's, I mean.... Who names people ShEiTty, they should name SHITTY...yup shitty it would be more than just better..Now I have to take a interview of him only than I will be able to call him SHIT FuCkIng Ty....

The next CV is some Parkson's... Why named Park fucking son... If it was me I would name FaRT SoN...Well....this guy would smell like fart, I cant take interview of him...he better fart somewhere else....

Well the envelop of the next CV is interesting... Its pink in colour, can you believe me?? Who the hell gives CV in pink envelop... Well its not pink envelop, its a KINK envelop, I wanna hear master, daddy all those from my future BF's mouth...If only I know where he is,in which part of world...whoever it is I will give him all the love of the world..well.. I will make love all day too.. Its pretty sad boys cant give birth but I will try like 400 times a day!! Then maybe there's chance....well to the cv

By the way, there's even paper flowers on the envelop.. Who... Puts flowers on a CV's envelop??...

Weirdo, in a CV's envelop you put flower,
Boy lets take a hot steamy shower,
In a bathtub, together,
For only seven days or a month you have to walk with the help of wheelchair.....

Bro, I salute the parents who named their child..His name actually is Jeon Jungcock...oops..I need to take his interview then...

Well my bad..his name is not JuNgCOCK, its Jungkook... Well I will call him Jung sucking cock or something??  But who actually write their name in the cv in some pinky pinky colour?? That guy sure is kinky... His age is 17 YEARS OLD..why does he need job at 17?!? Are they that poor?? Cant they eat properly?? Boy I am sad!!

He wants to be a SINGER?!? Is he mad or something, like Kim Corporation is some entertainment company or something?!?  Kim Corporation is fucking profucktion company...wait profucktion, well you need to f**k to product..right?, so its same,duh..I'm a geniusss......This guy is interesting I definitely have to take his interview...

Well his phone number is 90******
He even write, "My Phone Is New..I Bought The Newest Version Of I phone Just yesterday... Call me cause  I am bored..  "

Yup..I thought he is a poor person now see, he said he bought the newest version of I phone...Even I dont have the newest version of I phone..Omg..is he psycho or something?? I cant call him then, I mean if he breaks anything or start to draw flowers in the office or something. But why the fuck he gives the CV??

Normal pov:

Well after a pretty boring day... Kim Taehyung  comes to home and when he is about to sleep, he remembers about that weird CV...he tries but cant forget about that CV...He still remembered his number...should he call him??

Well,he should. ... Its not like he is calling him for interview or something...!!  He will just call him as an unknown number!!  So, no problem and if he is really psycho..then he cant actually throw tantrums on phone, rightttt??

So, Kim Taehyung, called that weird CV's, number..

*Ring.. Ring..*

"Hello", a high pitched voice wrapped in crying saysss...

So guys how was ittttt???hmmm??
By the way, I read an article about 44 days of torture... In this, from a road of Japan.. four boys kidnapped a japanese girl, and tortured her in every wayyy possible.. On the first day.... They raped her about 400 times...they burnt her eyelashes..cut her nipples, even put balb on her private part...at the 40 th days that girl requested them to kill her,as she was unable bear more..and at the 44 th day they killed her, well the way of killing her is more than just inhuman..I cant say in words..And this f*cking four boys did that only because they could...they had no complain against the girl...that girl was a simple girl coming home from schooll....

Well if anyone named Parkson or Sheitty singh is reading this...I am sorry..I just did it for fun purpose..I am sorry to you to my baby kookie....

I am crying for that girl. She was soooo brave....

Bye guys.... Stay safe and healthyyy...