10

I'm lateee... Sry....
I am kinda sick.....
Sooo....forgive me?

)()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()(

Taehyung's pov :

I run with CV of that kid to
Xxx sexy people's school..

That school's name is weirddd...

But I dont have time to think about that....*sigh*

I need to go to office too...ugh... that boring office....

I'm now in Car...toooo much boring...he doesnt have anything to do without sitting at the back..

I wish I could find some sexy hot guys in the road to make my car ride interesting but the fact is that...today there's none...

I sigh and looked out of the other window..only to find...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Kookie...with water dripping from his hair..and his full body sweating...what a mouth watering sight..he is fully looking like a meal...waiting to be eaten..

No dirty thoughts Tae...As I slap myself to get out this thoughts..

I tried not to look outside..but my inner dirty self wins..and I look at the mouth watering man...

and I look at the mouth watering man

How will Kookie look under me?.... Body fully sweating, and moaning with his high pitched voice...

Omg...Tae stop with dirty thoughts.., I slap myself

But if father is true...and if he is reincarnation of my previous lover than I have right to look at him right? And fantasize about him

Wait..Am I starting to believe this reincarnation thingy at 21st century?
Is he making me mental..?

He can even be a homophobic... And I hate homopho-

Ah..my car stops...as I'm in front of this kids school...whom I had to return the CV?

How to find the boy...?

I entered in the school...shit....I dont even know how that kid look like..what was his name again? Jeon Jungcock? Nooo...it was Jungkook....Yeah whatever.. Should I call him?

Does school's allow mobile phone now...?

I spotted two girls passing me..

" Hey,, do you know... Anyone named Jungkook?"- I told the girls..

They look at my way..And one girl passed out..

Omg...why did the girls have to pass out when they stand infront of me...

Another girl is looking at me with a dazed look on her face...

I tried to call her? But she is still in her dazed from...