11

Jungkook's pov :

No pant Teacher is calling my roll and my heart is going like boom boom!

A guard had come in  and I have  hoped that Mr.Taehyung would have have told the guard to return  my CV...but thennn....

The guard give someone else's lunch....nooo not lunch....it was banana milk...

How dare the guard give someone else Banana milk!

That  guard...

And That Mr.Taehyung... I thought he was good but he is more bad than that V..

"Jeon Jungkook, cant u hear I'm calling ur roll! Come here before I give u detention! "-That no pant teacher said  with a cold look on her face

I go there walking slowly, this no pant teacher is enjoying this so much....

" Sweetie...someone returned your CV to office...and you got full marks in it! But...made sure to not give CV in a pink envelop... But thanks for your number......Lets talk tonight...!"- That no pant teacher said trying to squeeze her chests with the help of her both hands...

Omg..
Why would the teacher calll me?

Does she wants to complain or teach me at home..

Oh noo....

"No wayy....Dont call me! Please my mother will take my banana milk away" - I said quickly...

"Sweetie....dont worry..."she said coming closer...with big eyes.....looking like she's gonna eat me..

She is coming closer to me...looking like a vampire...omg is does Yoongi hyung or Jimin hyung make her a vampire tooo?

Oh no..

I run...out of the class...sweating like madd...

After the school bell rings~~~~~~

Omoooo....is that Jimin hyung? Is he coming towards me...

Oh no...

I runnn....and runnnnn....

Only to be stopped near a shop...

Cause I see some banana

Im'ma make banana milk today...yupppee...

So I would need 12 Banana's

1 kilo Sugar

1 kilo Milk

And

Vanilla extract???

What the hell is vanilla extract...will it is found in some Jar?

Or...Like in a bottle with white coloured things inside in it?

Or in some cute pinky pinky packets..

Omg this packets are so soft!

Is this vanilla extract?

There're some girls standing here eyeing me weirdly...

What? why?

Cant a guy search for vanilla extract?

Okay is it actually vanilla extract?

Its named as xxxx

Maybe this is not...! Maybe I should just ask someone..

I turned my head around to find some helpers of this shop!

Only to find..V hyung...with some horse faced guy...wait are they holding hand?..

Are they couple?

Why  am I feeling this pain in my chest??

Ah...I hate V hyung... Then why seeing him with someone else is hurting me?

Whatever...they actually looked gross..

I again looked at the horse face... He is so handsome... V hyung and him look perfect...

What  am I saying...they look gross...like grossss...

"Sir..do you need anything?  You are standing at this place so long!"- A helper told me..as I turned my head towards him...only to find... They're a lot of girls standing here and fuminggg...

Whats wrong with the girls nowadays..!

" Do you know, where Vanilla extract is?"-I asked him

" Yeah its this way....!"

I passed V hyung and that horse face...feeling a slight pain in my chest...

Guys I dont even know what I write.. So sry for the mistakes and
Stay happy and healthy...