9

Hiya I am back to disturb u...

WARNING
THERE'S 18+ CONTENTS...PLEASE DONT READ IF YOU THINK YOU ARE UNDERAGED...ITS NOT MY FAULT ITS COMPLETELY YOUR FAULT AS I WARNED YOU ALL...

)()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()(

" V stares at Jeongguk's eyes...

They are at the road infront of the house...

They continued to stare at each other like they wanna eat each other..

V couldn't bear anymore... As he let his inner beast come out..

He crushedhis lips with Jeongguk's lips...Their lips moved slowly.. They could feel each others soft lips...

V sucked Jeongguk's bottom lips..but Jeongguk being a brat didnt let him in...instead he continued to move his lips..

V pinched Jeongguk's nipples..and because of so sensitive nipples Jeongguk can not but moan and V uses his chance to let his tongue explore his wet cavern...he explored every inch of it..cause it tasted so sweet so good...
It tasted like banana milk with rich chocolate...

He backed Jeongguk in the wall and started kissing his neck...exploring his clothed body with his bare hands...

Suddenly V hear some giggles and he remembered that they are on road though its 1 am, some jobless people are still roaming in the road...

He grabbed Jeongguk's hand and pulled him inside..and locked the main door

..They are on stair case....

This time it was Jeongguk who crushed their lips together..They are exploring each others wet cavern and Jeongguk's hand grabbed onto V's neck..

And V's hand were busy exploring Jeongguk's clothed figure..he explored each part of his body..then his hands rested on his nipples..he touched them slowly, circularing his fingers in the buds..suddenly he pinched his nipples..

And Jeongguk moaned as he arched his head back and give chance to V so he could explore his collarbones..

V sucked on a part of his neck, creating a large hickey down to his chest...

Then again started kissing from his earlobe... He sucked his earlobe making his way to Jeongguk's jawline..

He kissed every inch on Jeongguk's neck...and Jeongguk being Jeongguk..
He grabbed V's hair..and changes their position.. And started to kiss V's Jawline..

He make whole V's neck purplish and tried hard to be in control..

Then V rolled his thumb in his crotch and Jeongguk couldnt help but moan...

That was all Jeongguk need to completely submit himself to V...

V then grab Jeongguk by his thighs as he picked up Jeongguk and Jeongguk put his legs around his waist... and then V started to climb up the stairs but never breaking their kiss...

V stopped right in front of the door of their apartment and with a swift movement he opened the door...

And going inside he close the door not forgetting to lock it..

Then he put Jeongguk on his feet and then backed him against the wall....still lip kissing him ferociously... Then V puts each of his hands into Jeongguk's hand and intertwin them...Then he put both of Jeongguk's hands in one hand and then put them upper of Jeongguk's head leaning them in them in the wall and make sure Jeongguk wont be able to use them by grabbing them tightly with one of his hands..

Not to mention they were still kissing...

V started kissing in his collarbone and his free hand goes inner of Jeongguk's shirt..

With a swift movement... He make Jeongguk get rid of the shirt...

He then pushed Jeongguk on the bed..
And then take of his own shirt...
And looked at Jeongguk with lust in his eyes..

"Are you sure you are ready to do this?"-V

" Ofcourse..I am ready...I want to submit myself to you...I want you in me..!" Jeongguk..

" Think carefully... Cause if I start I wont stop..!"- V

"Dont worry, I trust you V... You are my victory... You fill all of my wishes I ever ask for..so I will call you Taehyung... You are my Taehyung. "

" Too good in Korean, I see! I will call you Jungkook...you are my great country in which I find peace.... You are my Jungkook..!"

Jeongguk giggled.. And Taehyung  stared at Jeongguk.. One could find adoration, love and many emotions on his eyes...

He watched Jeongguk....Jeongguk  doesnt have any shirt on and sweat shining in his skin... He could see one drop of sweat run down from his neck to his chest..

And his eyes completely filled with  lust as he joined the bed with  jeongguk..

He crushed his lips with Jeongguk...with his hands touching Jeongguk's now bare body...

His lips start to suck Jeongguk's earlobe then collarbone and he sucked more in the hickies he made..

His lips made his way to Jeongguk's  nipples... He suck one of them and hearing the loud moan made by Jeongguk he started to suck that nipple more..

After one nipple is completely red he kissed the other not leaving his hand from the red one...

After done with nipples his lips made
its way to Jeongguk's naval...he kissed and bite in his six pack... And his hands still are resting on his nipples making Jeongguk shout his name after every two seconds..

He kissed Jeongguk's naval...and then looked at Jeongguk... Completely wrecked under himm... Fully soaked with sweat and his eyes are closed..

He touched Jeongguk's clothed "private part" as Jeongguk arched back his head..

He squished Jeongguk's that part as Jeongguk cried out loud..

He opens the zipper of his pants and is about to put them down with Jeongguk's underwear.....

"STOP! I SWEAR ON MY CHOCO BALL, STOP...!" -SAM ( AUTHOR)  SHOUTED AT THE TOP OF HER LUNGS..

As Jeongguk rolled his eyes at the dramatic but cute author...

Taehyung woke up from his dream...

No way, there's just no way..

How could he have a wet dream about Kookie?

And why was he calling him Jeongguk

Ah...why cant he forget the dream..

He cant even remember other dreams he see..even if he try

Is his dad true?

Is there's a chance he is actually his grandpa's reincarnation?

No way...he cant believe it...there's just no way..

He decided not to think more as he hurried to a cold shower because he has to give a kid, his assignment back....

So guys how was it?I dont know if I will write this type of stuff again!

You see, I didnt have much idea on this stuff..I kinda read like 4-5  books for writing this...but..in every book they thrust into some hole..can someone tell me where do they find the hole??...If anyone have told me earlier I would have write a full one..

Since I dont have much idea...I know it was a pretty bad one...forgive me

Forgive me for any mistakes..

Bye... Stay happy and healthy...