8.

Double update... Yuppppeee

)()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()(

As Jungkook's about to sleep, his mother enters into his room..

He hasnt has the courage to confront her just yett!

What he is going to tell her...?

So he decided to hid himself under covers.. Trying to show that he is asleep..

(Me, the author, when mama enters my room at 3 am and I'm on my phone...)

His mama sit beside him..,running her
hands through his soft hair and saying..

" Look at you, how beautifully you have grown up...you are soo beautiful.. You know, how proud am I to be your mother..I still cant believe you are a part of mine......You are my proud, son...!"- She says and then give a kiss in his forehead and then went away from his room...

Jungkook who was hearing everything,  suddenly felt his chest grew heavy....how could someone cheat a precious women like her...

Suddenly his phone rings...he is busy suppressing his tears he didnt see the unknown number...

" Hello, " he says though his voice cracked at the end...

........................................................................

Tae came home with his father and he was still fuming with anger as he thought that Kookie kid was homophobic....

He was about to go to his room grumpily but then his dad stopped him..

" You are still mad at the Kid..arent u?"- his dad

" Dad... He is one of the stupid homophobic...." - Tae

" That might not be reason!"- his dad

His dad explained him everything

And he cant believe  it...how can he? who the motherfucker think reincarnation is actually possible in 21st century ?

He doesnt like kookie and he never would...that grumpy kid who talks without knowing anything,  he never would ...

He will prove his dad wrong...

As he tries to forget this stuffs.. His mind goes back to that weird CV...it was hilarious for sure...who gives CV in a office like Kim Corporation,in a kinky I mean pinky envelope?

What was the name of the Weird CV's owner again?

Junk food???

Wait,

Jung Cock?

No

It was Jeon Jungkook..

He remembered his number too somehow...

So he called himmm.
*Ring.. Ring..*

"Hello", a high pitched voice wrapped in crying saysss...

" Hello, mr. Jeon Jungkook? "- Tae

" Yes?"- Jungkook says feeling he has heard the voice somewhere!

" Did you send any CV to Kim Corporation? In pink envelop? "- Taehyung

" Oh that CV! I searched it in school like two or three hours!  I couldnt find it! And u know without this I wont get A in all subjects and mama wont gonna buy me Banana milkkk!" - Jungkook

Why is this Banana milk and his voice making him think about Kookie..why is he thinking avout Kookie? what dad says cant be true... He wont let it be true..- Tae thought...

" What are you talking about?  Why would you search your CV in school when you gave it to our office?"- Tae..

" It was an school assignment... And its last date is tomorrow! Now tell me why do you think it will be some office when it was about to reach school?" - Jungkook

Then it reached Taehyung's brain that its some kid's assignment which was suppose to be at school..but the kid give office's address not his school's one..so it reached in his office...

" Which school do you read?" - Taehyung

" Xxx Sexy People's School !"- Jungkook

" Okay you will get your CV by tomorrow! "-Tae

" How? I searched the whole school! "- Jungkook..

" Thank me after getting it back! "- Tae said before cutting the phone....

Jungkook rolled his eyes....

And both of them drifted to dreamland..

18+ stuffs r coming ur way guys...

Forgive me for any type of mistake

Bye stay happy and healthy!