CHAPTER 11

After that day, Drew took a break from his duties to prepare for their exams next week that made him really busy.

I have assignments and school works to do also, So basically our dates for the rest of the week were studying together. Ako na ang dumadayo sa West para sakanya, we went to Coffee break near West para maka pag focus siya.

 As we pushed the glass door, the aroma of the coffee and its environment welcomed us helped us lessen the pressure we felt, from the back part of the coffee shop is the view of the Mansion de Lopez or otherwise known as Nelly's Garden.

Some other day, I took it as an opportunity to draw as I brought with me the art materials he gave me. I appreciate his opinion when it comes to my work. Giving compliments and became my fan.

A week had passed and Drew's exam started so we didn't have much time to be spent on dates.

Today is Wednesday,we decided to have lunch together since it's his free day. Even though I still have piles of school works left and classes afterwards. He also needs to study for the last two days of his exam so I had to return to San Ag after.

"Hoy Beth sa West ka namanhalin?(Sa West ka namangaling?)". Georgina asked as she walks towards me, pointing her finger straight into my eyes like she's going to stab it.

I was on my way to my next class located at Mendel Building, at naka salubong ko siya sa loob ng Bookstore ng school, uso kasing dumaan dito para maramdaman ko din kung saan napupunta tuition ko no! Aircon eh.

"Chismosa ka, where did you even get the news?" I asked confused, as far as I know wala naman ata nakakita sakin kanina.

I still have time before my next class starts anyway.

"Gaga nag chat si Nicole sa GC, nakita niyang magkasama nanaman kayo ni Drew kanina malapit sa West." She fired away without even batting her eyes.

"Are you two like, officially dating?!" She added, now both holing my shoulders, shaking them while she anticipates an answer from me.

Oh right, I haven't told any of the girls yet. Silly me.

"Oh I forgot" I act dumb as I removed her hands on my shoulders

"You forgot what, Elizabeth Daniele?!" She exclaimed loudly causing all the students inside the bookstore to look at us.

I slapped her arms and rolled my eyes to her. "Last week pa kami duh" I flipped my hair and started walking away from her making my way to my next class.

"Yudipunggol ka!Wala kagid nanugid nga bigaon ka! Humandam ka samun nga gaga ka abi mo makaluwas ka?!    (Tangina ka! Hindi ka man lang nag kwentong malandi ka?! Humanda ka samin, Akala mo makakatakas ka?!)"      

I can feel that she's following me and about to do something crazy so I started running as fast as I could knowing she won't follow me.

"So before I end today's session I would like to inform you that your grades will be out this Friday. Best of luck my children." Our instructor,then left the room.

Everyone groaned in frustrations knowing results are coming out and I have to agree with them that the majority of our exam was really hard this time but I managed to answer them all.

"Sana all si Beth no? I'm sure she aced the exam again" Anne announced to the whole class.

"Ah onga"

"Sana all" and other side comments about me being competent were voiced out.

While some were praises, some were obviously sarcastic and they didn't even bother to try to hide their frustrations towards me. I don't care though, school is just as it is. A COMPETITION.