11

Mina : "Chaeyoung-ah"

Mina stepped a step forward.
She gently wiped chaeyoung's tears with her bare thumb.

As soon as Mina's thumb came in contact with chaeyoung's soft cheeks she felt a weird spark in her body. She still ignored and wiped chaeyoung's tears.

Mina : "Chaeyoung-ah... Why are you crying?"

Chaeyoung shook her head. She is not ready to tell Mina that she is a girl , a girl who is into girls rather than boys. And... the other thing which hurt chaeyoung was Mina's line...that she can't love a girl the way she have loved a boy...

A boy? Is she still in love with that boy?

Chaeyoung : "U-Unnie I-I am into... G-Girls"

Mina chuckled a bit.

Mina : "Chaeyoung-ah... I am not telling this that I hate lesbians, I am not against girls x girls or boys x boys relationship it's just I am not one of them. And I don't want to be one of them. Okay? I still like you. You are my cutest and lovely dongsaeng"

Mina pinched chaeyoung's cheeks playfully. Chaeyoung forcefully passed a smile.

Mina : "C'mon let's eat breakfast, after that I'll teach you some basic things in bio"

Chaeyoung pouted and sulked... Mina playfully hit chaeyoung's shoulder.

Mina : "Don't pout or I'll kiss you"

With that mina left to put the dishes on the table in balcony.

Chaeyoung stood there frozen at her spot, imagining how it will be to kiss Mina's this yet attractive lips.

Mina : "Chaeyoung-ah... Come here. It's getting cold"

Chaeyoung snapped out of her thoughts and ran towards the balcony.

The whole breakfast was quiet chaeyoung just secretly stolling glances of Mina.

Chaeyoung : "You have a guitar!!"

Chaeyoung said as she stood up from her seat and take the guitar which was in the corner of the balcony.

Mina : "Yeah! I have... But I don't know how to play it"

Chaeyoung : "Can I play it"

Chaeyoung said with puppy eyes.

Mina : "Chaeyoung-ah, you don't have to give me those cute puppy eyes, you can play it..."

Chaeyoung : "Okay... I wrote a song at night can I play that song?"

Mina : "Woaahhh! You can wrote songs to?"

Chaeyoung nodded.

Mina : "okay... So, I'll wash dishes until just practice the song you wrote. Okay?"

Chaeyoung nodded and ran inside and then jumped onto the bed and fish out her notebook given by Mina last night.

She wrote this song as she was whipped for Mina's beauty. She really don't care if Mina will be not hers. As she just have a little crush on Mina. She just changed some lines.

Mina came and sat beside chaeyoung. Chaeyoung took a deep breath before putting her on the E string.

Chaeyoung : "You're always such a rush

I'm all good when I'm by your side

I'm not askin' much