36

They were alone in the room when chaeyoung remembers her gift for Mina.

Chaeyoung : "Here I bought this for you"

Chaeyoung handed Mina the paper bag.

Mina : "Thank You :)"

Chaeyoung just smile and waited for Mina's reaction.

Mina opened the red box and found a necklace.

Mina : "omo Chaeyoung... It looks so expensive... You don't ha--"

Chaeyoung : "But I bought it... For you"

Mina smiled and feeled a little flustered by chaeyoung's last two words.

Chaeyoung : "Do you like it?"

Mina : "Of course... Actually I love it"

Chaeyoung smiled. For her she already won the world.

Mina : "C-Can you help me...?"

Mina showed the necklace to Chaeyoung asking for helping her to wear the necklace.

Chaeyoung smiled as she displayed her cute deep pokeable dimples.

She took the necklace from mina. And gently put it around Mina's neck. She lift Mina's soft hair and Mina hold them. She locked the necklace around Mina's neck. And smiled in satisfaction it's like she completed a painting , on which she was working for YEARS.

Mina smiled and mummbled a small thank you.

Chaeyoung sat in front of Mina.

Chaeyoung : "I should leave now..."

Even though Mina don't want to nod she still did.

Chaeyoung took her coat and wear it. Mina was just simply mesmarised by Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung looked at Mina before twisting the knob and gave her the warmest smile she have.

Mina : "Chaeyoung-ah..."

Chaeyoung turn around.

Mina : "Uhm... I missed you. Can I make a request?"

Chaeyoung : "I missed you more minari... And sure go ahead."

Mina : "Can we... Can we stay in touch?"

Chaeyoung smiled.

And walked towards Mina.

She took Mina's right hand and hold it tightly before giving it a light squeeze.

Chaeyoung : "We are... Friends?. Oh yeah we are friends so of course we will stay in touch. Okay? And just text me or call me of you need ANYTHING. Even if you want a glass of water and you are not feeling well then just text me. Okay?"

Chaeyoung looked in Mina's eyes with so much sincerity in each and every word.

Mina smile and nodded. Luckily both girls are doing great job to hide their tears.