30

--5 Years Later...--

Sun's light directly falls on Chaeyoung's face which cause her to woke up.

She rubbed her eyes.

Chaeyoung : "Again a day without you..."

She sighed and sat up but heard her phone ringing.

Chaeyoung : "Yobseo" (hello)

?? : "Will you join the meeting?"

Chaeyoung : "First time... Jeon Jungkook directly asked for the work... Without any greetings. Huh?"

Jungkook : "Yaah! Chaeyoungie... It's in 20 minutes. Will you come? Or me and Jeongin should handle it?"

Chaeyoung : "I can't be there in 20 minutes..."

Jungkook : "Okay... Bye! Take care. Arrive safely at here. Love you!"

With that Jungkook hunged the call.

Chaeyoung : "YAAH! You bunny I said I can't come... Jeon Jungkook... Aish! This man or a boy!"

Chaeyoung sighed and ran towards her washroom.

Even though her company is just 10 minutes walking distance from her house. Still she's the CEO of the company she need to look well.

Chaeyoung arrived at her company and saw her secretory Ryujin.

Ryujin : "Ma'am should I accept Moons company's offer?"

Chaeyoung : "No! They hate ketchup and penguins... I'll prefer to die rather than accepting their offer"

Ryujin : "ma'am but it's a great deal... And you don't even like ketchup more than strawberry... And they love strawberry then why?"

Chaeyoung : "Ryujin-ah... It's a personal reason. Okay? And please call me unnie, I feel very old after hearing that ma'am word"

Ryujin nodded. 

?? : "Noona! You are here... Come in fast. Meeting is going to start. F.A.S.T"

Chaeyoung : "okay... Jeongin-ah... I am coming... First tell me where is that dumb bunny"

Jeongin : "in the meeting room"

Chaeyoung : "I swear he's gonna pay later for this after the meeting."

Jeongin chuckled and both Sons enterd the elevator to reach till their meeting room.

-------------AFTER MEETING--------

Chaeyoung : "You... Jeon Jungkook"

Jungkook : "Sorry... Who are you I don't know you... I need to go byeeeeeeee. Love ya"

He ran faster than a cheetah and got vanished like a magician.

Chaeyoung : "I am fed-up of this boy"

Jeongin : "He's a man noona!"

Chaeyoung : "But he behaves like a boy"

Jeongin just shook her head with a chuckle.

Chaeyoung : "I'll get going"

Jeongin : "Are you going to that park again?"

Chaeyoung just nodded.

Jeongin : "Noona... It's been 5 years... Can't you... Can't you just forget her. You keep hurting yourself by going to that park again and again. Everytime you go there. You hurt yourself and... Jungkook hyung"

Chaeyoung : "I am sorry Jeongin-ah... I - I just love to go there. It's like all the sweet memories of my life starts playing like a movie in my head. I can't live without those memories."

Jeongin just nodded. Even though he's not fully agreed to let chaeyoung go there.

>>>>

Chaeyoung sat at the same seat where she seats everyday.

This park is right in front of Mina's old house balcony. Where everything good happened with them. Chaeyoung and Mina.

Chaeyoung : "Please comeback Mina..."

She sighed and closed her eyes.

She can feel Mina's presence, she can feel Mina's perfume and the warmth given by Mina to her. Even though she's not here with Chaeyoung.

A tear dropped. It's not a new thing for her. Tears everyday drops on her face after remembering little things about her first love Myoui Mina.

Chaeyoung : "Ahh... I shouldn't cry right now. There are so many people I don't wanna feel embaraced right now"

It's the lie she tells herself to stop herself from crying.

She turn her face and found a girl with long brown hairs. Sitting on the bench. She's not the one to check out on girls. But this girl specifically caught her eyes.

?? : "hey"

I guy approached that girl. She turn around and as soon as chaeyoung saw the side profile of that girl she knew who she is... It's...

Mina...

She got up and hugged the guy.

Mina : "Yuta!"

Happiness is present in Mina's tone.