24

Chaeyoung : "Shh... Calm down... I LOVE been with YOU"

Chaeyoung stood up and sat behind Mina. She make her back touch the wall.

She slowly took hold of Mina's wrist and pulled her gently.

Now Mina's back is touching chaeyoung's front side. Chaeyoung's arms are wrapped around Mina's waist with Mina's hands holding chaeyoung's. And Mina is between chaeyoung's legs.

Chaeyoung keep on caressing Mina's hands with her thumb and Mina's head is on chaeyoung's chest.

Chaeyoung : "Like a usual day my father left for his office. Me and Jeongin were in school and my eomma is in another meeting... After school around 4 we reached home and our nanny took care of us. After few minutes my eomma arrived, we thought dad will also arrive but he didn't"

Chaeyoung stopped for a second.

Mina : "If you are feeling uncomfortable you don't need to tell me"

Chaeyoung : "I don't want to hide anything from you"

Chaeyoung : "Usually my dad arrives at home around 9 - 10. But that day it was 1 in the morning. My eomma keep on calling his friends, business partners and everyone related to appa... But they said that they don't know where they are... I don't know what happen that night cause me and Jeongin were forced to go to bed by eomma and our nanny"

Chaeyoung : "Next morning... I awaken by my nanny around 6 am. Her face is full of tears her eyes were red and puffy... I asked her what happened she just gently pull my hand. And took me to our hall. I leave in 3 floor with Jeongin in separate rooms so while I was coming down I can hear my mothers loud sobs and crying sound. I didn't found Jeongin there... As soon as I stood beside my eomma she looked at me with more puffy and red eyes than my nanny"

Chaeyoung : "'Chae... Baby your appa is... gone... Forever' those were the first words I heard that morning. Then a team of police officers came with some other unknown person with holding a man. He was my Appa. Lifeless. Blood all over his face and body"

Chaeyoung : "My mother started crying more her sobs are now louder. I don't know what to say do I just stood their watching my Appa. My tears keep on falling. My mothers brother arrived and he asked how the officers replied 'His driver was drunk and driving the car. Unknowingly he was on wrong side of the road and a truck crashed their car' it was all I heard they continue to talk I just sat beside my appa and talked to him for the last time. He love when I kiss his cheeks I did it for the last time"

Chaeyoung said and wiped her tears.

Mina turn around and wiped Chaeyoung's tears with her thumb gently.

Mina : "You are a strong girl Chaeyoung-ah"

She stretched her self and planted a small kiss on chaeyoung's forehead.

Chaeyoung : "His accident occurred tommrow. Tommrow it will be 6 years since he'll be gone"

Mina keep on caressing chaeyoung's hands they stayed in that position for almost 1 hour. Just enjoying each other. Talking random things. The mood is lighter now than earlier.

Mina put her head on chaeyoung's shoulder and turn her side to chaeyoung's face and noticed her sharp jaw. She gulped. Chaeyoung's jaw can kill anyone.

Mina pull her face from chaeyoung's shoulder and look at her.

NOW

their faces were just inches apart. Mina looked at Chaeyoung's lips. Plumpy and ATTRACTIVE.

Chaeyoung's eyes were fixed on Mina's thin lips.

Chaeyoung : "C-Can I k-kiss you?"

With this question Mina attached their lips. Chaeyoung never kissed anyone but Mina does.

She locked their lips like 2 puzzle pieces. Those soft like a sponge lips. No one wants to pull their lips apart.

Mina cupped Chaeyoung's cheeks and titled her head.

They parted cause air is compulsory.

They looked into each others eyes. Faces red as tomato.

Mina felt so nervous, shy, embarrassed that she wrapped her arms around chaeyoung's neck and bury her head on chaeyoung's neck.

Chaeyoung wrapped her hands around Mina's waist and lightly patted Mina's back.

Chaeyoung : "You are my first"

Mina : "That means you love me"

Chaeyoung : "You still remember that?"

Mina : "I remember everything about you"

Chaeyoung : "..."

Mina : "You are not my first... But best than my first and others"