I Trusted you

When Temari and Itachi returned to Suna, after two days of long walking, he went to drop her off at her house. All the way, Temari kept thinking about that meeting and the name "Shikamaru" kept echoing in her head, as if she had seen him again after ten long years.

"Thank you for everything Itachi, I had a lot of fun; Except for two days ago, it wasn't very nice to say"

"I know, it was just as uncomfortable for me. Especially since that idiot fell on you"Temari smiled

"Well, that is a thing of the past, it won't happen again ... or so I hope"

"What do you mean by "I hope so"? " Itachi asked a little worried.

"Because ten years ago, the same thing happened to me. Only I fell to the ground and he kept his balance after the crash"

"And you didn't do anything about it?"

"No," Temari said, lowering her head as if she wanted to cry with rage at not having reacted; although her great pride did not allow it

Itachi looked up at her and stared into her eyes.

"Temari, you don't have to be hard on me. You have every right to cry, that's what my shoulder and my chest are for, to shelter you and protect you ... and if you didn't do anything, it was for some reason"

Temari simply leaned on Itachi's shoulder as she let him hug her around her waist, giving her inner peace.

At that moment, kakashi opened the door and exclaimed

"Sorry for interrupting the moment; but it's late"Itachi and Temari turned to look and parted. She wiped the tears from her eyes

"It's true."Temari said"Well, Itachi see you tomorrow."

"Okay Tomorrow I want us to meet in the park between Suna and Konoha, do you think?"

"Okay Tomorrow at three"

"Well. It's a date"Temari approached Itachi and gave him a kiss which was returned

"Well, bye Itachi. Rest"said Temari as she closed the door of her house

Once inside the house, Kakashi looked at Temari and said"Temari, is everything okay?"

"Yes perfectly. Why is Kakashi-sensei asking?"

"Because you were crying and I'm worried that Itachi did something to you that made you feel bad"

"Nothing's wrong Kakashi-sensei, Itachi hasn't done anything wrong to me. They are just memories that haunt my mind, nothing more. Well with your permission I'm going to sleep"

"Something tells me that it's not right, not at all"Kakashi said to himself in his thoughts

-With Shikamaru and Tayuya-

They were sitting on a bench in the park

"So many things have happened," Tayuya said looking at the ground

"Do not even say it. Everything that's happened lately has been a complete a bummer"

"Yes I agree with you. It was even horrible when you fell on top of that girl"Tayuya said sadly

"But you know it wasn't my fault, right? I just tripped over a stone and fell on it, it was dark so nothing was visible."

"I know it was not your fault, an accident of that type can happen to anyone"

"But do not get depressed"Shikamaru raised his gaze and said "I would not change you for another girl and less one that I just met, you are the girl I love and nothing and nobody will make me change my mind about that"