Chapter 6

(Heyy happy Friday also rip for everyone who didn't make it out on 9/11 that was a very hard and scary time🕊)
Recap:
(We did the dirty😏)
Reality:
After we finished we layed down next to each other and I was just thinking about omfg I just slept with my bully like wtf. J- you okay? Y- yeah why? J-you look like you just saw a ghost. Y-oh no I'm just surprised I mean I just had sex with my bully so I'm just confused why you like me. J- I like you because your beautiful, nice, and precious. I was shocked that josh felt this way. Y- um josh? J-yeah? Y- are you gonna still bully me at school? J- of course not why would I do that? Y-idk I just thought you would because you have for three years. J- olivia I'm so sorry I never meant to hurt you I only bullied you to try and make my feeling go away I know that's stupid but I did I'm stupid I'm so so sorry. Y-it's okay I forgive you and josh? J- yea. Y- I have to get going in a lil because we have school tomorrow. J-Nouuuu stay with me. Josh maimed like a little baby who needs a nap time. Y- joshhh I have to go..! J-ughhh fineee but lemme drive you. Y-oki. We got dressed and we got in his car and he drove me to my house. We got to my house and I got out and said bye but when I got into my house I saw...!

MOM!!!!!

Y- What the fuck are you doing here!
(M-mom)
M-Hey little fucker me and my boyfriend broke up so I'm staying here for a while. Y- then I'm fucking moving out! M- you can't move out your only a kid! I can't be livid she was this much of a bitch! She came over to me and M- slut. And slapped ness hard as she could which made me fall to the ground. I was crying and she was kicking my stomach making me cough blood out. M- fuck you slut I'm fucking leaving, you were a mistake and should just k*ll yourself! When I heard that it broke me I just was over everything.

(SELF HARM WARNING)

My mom slammed the door and left. I ran upstairs and go a box from under my bed with razors and pills. I wasn't gonna take that pills because I was scared I didn't want to die I just wanted to be in pain. I got the taxi and 𝑠𝑙𝑖𝑐𝑒 𝑠𝑙𝑖𝑐𝑒 𝑠𝑙𝑖𝑐𝑒 and time the other arm 𝑠𝑙𝑖𝑐𝑒 𝑠𝑙𝑖𝑐𝑒 𝑠𝑙𝑖𝑐𝑒. When I was done I cleaned up and wrapped up my arm and layed down and went to bed. I woke up to the sound of a rock hitting to window. I got up and looked out and didn't see anyone so I clossed the window and locked it because I was scared and then I hurried down stairs because I remembered my mom left and didn't lock the door. I got downstairs and locked it and closed all the windows because I was super scared. I heard banging on the front door and I ran to the closet to get a bat and slowly approached the door I looked out the peep hole and to my surprise I saw my ex jake. I was scared because he abused me and almost raped me before so I hurried and called Payton because he lived the closest to me. Y- Payton please come to my house my abs I've ex is outside banging and trying to get in and I'm really scared. P- ok ok I'm coming right now I'll be there in like one min. Y- ok hurry please. I hung up and locked myself in the bathroom. After I didn't hear anything I got out of the bathroom and saw jake standing there. Y- h-hey j-jake. Ja-aw don't be scared bby I won't hurt you. Y- j-jake please l-leave! 
Ja- oh olivia that was a big mistake you just pulled. I was so fucking scared I was just frozen and couldn't move. He pushed me against the wall and started to kiss me of course I didn't kiss back and that made him mad. Ja-kiss me back bitch! Y-n-n-no!   He picked me up and took me to my room and he pushed ma on the bed. Ja- I'm gonna fuck you so hard. After I heard that I knew what was about to happen. He pinned me down so I couldn't move and took my pants and underwear off. He took his pants off and..

                    (🚫SENSATIVE CONTENT🚫)

And he lined up and slid into me. Y-ow get off please. I was crying and trying to push him off and he wouldn't get off and he was hurting me so bad. Y- OWW AHHHHH OWWWW. I screamed in pain so loud and Hurd a bust through the door it was payton he grabbed jake and beat him up so bad to the pint where he got knocked out. P- it's alright olivia I'm here I'm here it's okay.  Y- Payton I- I- I just got RAPPED! I broke down crying and Payton called bryce and josh on his phone. Next thing I know all of them were in my room. J- olivia I'm so so sorry I should have just came in here with you I'm so sorry. Y/ its not your fault josh I promise .  B- are you okay what did he do to you I swear I'll kick his ass again. He was still laying on the floor knocked out so we all left and went to Payton's house. By this time it was already 11::0 pm so everyone went home and I was gonna just sleep at Payton's but josh took me in the car and drove away. I was confused but then we pulled up to his house and got out. I walked upstairs to his room and layed down. J- hey olivia I'm gonna take a shower ok.  Y- ok.  He got in the shower and after he was done he came out in just a towel around his waist. Y- I-I'm gonna t-take a shower too.  J-why the stutter princess? Y- I-um no reson I'm gonna take a shower oki? J- alr. I got in the shower and the hot water burned my cuts which made me yell loudly. Next thing I know josh is in the bathroom and came in the shower with me. J- are you okay I heard you yell. Y- GET OUT OMG IM NAKED!!!  J- so it's not like I haven't seen you naked yet. He laughed and I was so embarrassed and then he noticed my arms. J-OLIVIA!! Y- what...?  J-your arms.. w-when did you start?  Y- since freshman year...   J-I'm so sorry olivia I didn't know.     Y- josh it's okay it's not your fault.  And it wasn't I cut myself because of MY fucked uo life and josh was just and addition but never the reson. He got out of the shower then I got out and he dryed me off. J- olivia I- I- I love you!!
Y- josh... I love you too
J-really!
Y-yea I always have since freshman year.
J- olivia I've loved you since fifth grade
Y-wait really?
J-yea I love you so much
He kissed me lightly and then we fell asleep.

Sorry I'm gonna stop now because I'm literally in class rn lmao so ima go and I'll post chapter 7 tomorrow