Chapter 7

Recap:
He kissed me lightly and we fell asleep

Reality:
I woke up to josh staring at me.
Y- um hello there
J-hey olivia😏
Y-come on get up we have school
J-ughhhh fineeee
I got up and went to the bathroom and got ready I wore this

Y- um hello thereJ-hey olivia😏Y-come on get up we have schoolJ-ughhhh fineeee I got up and went to the bathroom and got ready I wore this

I went downstairs and saw josh waiting for me in his car. As we were driving he put his hand on my thigh witch made me horny asf. I got a little wet...
J- um olivia?
Y-yea?
J- hehehe do I make you wet?
Omg how tf does he know can he read my mind
Y- um w-what are you taking a-about?
He moved his hand up to my flower area and stated to rub it.
J-I could just tell princess.
He rubbed so good that I let out a little moan.
J- does that feel good baby?
Y- y-yes
He rubbed so fast to the point were my legs started to shake.
Y- ok o-ok s-stop!
J- okay baby sorry.
He stopped and we arrived at school.
N- OLIVIA I MISSED YOUUUU.
Y- it's only been two days😭😂
N-stilllll
Josh came and held my hand and we walked to class. I went and sat down next to payton.
P- hey olivia you doing alright?
Y- yeah I'm okay I'm just a little scared still from tjat night. (Btw jake olivias Ex got sent to jail)
P- okay just let me know if you need anything.
Y- THNAK you payton.
We hugged and I could see josh clenching his jaw and looking mad.

I whisper to him"  josh I love you and only you, me and payton are friends and that's all."
J- okay I love you baby it's okay I shouldn't be jealous.
After class I went to my locker and saw a note that said " meet me at the back of school" so I showed it to josh and he said to go and he'll be hiding to see what happens. After school I went to the back of the school and say jaden, one of joshes friends.
Ja- hey olivia.
Y- hey jaden why did you want to meet?
Ja-I wanted to ask if you wanted to hang out and maybe I could get your number?
Y-oh um well I'm fairing josh so I don't know if he'll want that.
Ja-that's why we won't tell josh okay!
Y- um well I think I should go now Josh is probably waiting for me.
Ja- oh your not going anywhere!
Jaden pulled me close and kissed me and josh ran over and pulled him off.
Ja- olivia why the fuck would you kiss me when you know you have a boyfriend!!!?
J- Jaden shut the fuck up ive been hiding the whole time I know what you did!
Ja- w-what!?
Josh punched him in the face and grabbed my hands and we ran to his car. We got in the car and drove to joshes house.  We went inside and up to his room.
J- wanna watch netflix?
Y- sure can we watch the society?
J- sure
We watched the show and it was getting pretty late and since josh lived alone and my mom didn't give a shit I just slept at joshes house.

Sorry if this is short I have a lot going on and homework is fucking crazy
I'll update tomorrow byeee love y'all!

Words:582