!SOS HELP!

Hello everyone and thank you very much for your great support throughout all these years of this book. It's already been three years since this book started and I can barely believe it!

Anyway, I've got a very important question to ask you and it concerns HOW THIS BOOK SHALL CONTINUE.

I'm more than sure you've noticed the absence of a very important thing. This is a DC fanfic, these are some great heroes and yet there are no villains, meaning there hasn't been talk or some appearance of a villain.

Here's the reason why.

I can't decide which villain I'm going to use.

I've got three alternatives and I honestly beg you to help me choose one.

1) Some great special quarrel with a supervillain like Brainiac, Darkseid and the New Gods or some Greek God like Hades or Ares or someone else. I'm an expert at Greek Mythology and I can promise you I'll find a brilliant villain for the book.

2) Some good old fight with a Gotham anti hero like Joker or Two Face or Catwoman or Penguin or all together (why not?)

3) Something entirely original for me, involving a noir mused mystery with a serial killer.

So, what do you think? What should I do?

Please, comment me your opinion. I'm going to need at least twenty of them, otherwise I won't be able to go on writing and this book will be deemed discontinued.

Thank you all in advance and have great weekend!