The Less You Know

Stop playing around with me, I know he's here. Where is he Staci?!

Logan I told you, no one is in this house. It's just you and I. Why do you have to act like this, you don't trust me. You think I'm a hoe?

No i don't think that Im just wondering why you're here with no clothes on in the middle of the day.

So now I can't be naked and comfortable around the house, that bothers you?

I bet you think I fuck everything I see don't you, no, Logan I'm not that girl and I'll never become that girl so please show me respect.

You're right. I don't know what I was thinking, I just have these thoughts and I try not to say anything but it's so hard...I'm sorry, okay.

It's okay, you just have to get use to having a beautiful girl like me that's all haha.

Hahaha right, my last girl was like you know what nvm...well I'm gonna go take a shower. Today was stressful and fuck.

Well when you get out the shower maybe I can relieve some of that stress.

See thats why I love you, always making a nigga feel alive you know what I mean. Like you always bring me back to reality and shit like

Logan that shower remember..

Oh yeah I'm getting talkative..I'll see you when I get out.

Logan kisses Staci and walks in the bathroom and closes the bathroom door after turning on the shower.

Staci gets up from the bed, running over to the fire escape. She sticks her head out the window.

Ethan! Where'd you go- hahaha, what are you doing hiding behind the plants.

What you expect me to do, stand in plain site and let him catch me and where the hell my clothes?

Sorry Ethan I had to put them in the trash.

In the trash?!

That's the only place Logan wasn't gonna look, you can just go home and wash them.

Staci I have to take a train home, now I'm gonna be smelling like old whatever you has to eat last night.

Hahaha well at least you had some good pussy right, made it all worth while.

I guess and why...

Hold on hold on... Staci whispers.

What?? What is it. Says Ethan.

I just heard the shower turn off.

You need to go...like now Ethan.

Okay, then can I see you later?

Yeah I'll see, just go.

Staci closes the window and jumps on the bed.

Logan walks in the room...who are you talking to?

To be continued.