Leave me alone!

Umm...the neighbor, she was asking me can she borrow some sugar and I told her I'll ask you to see what you'll say first.

Well I don't see why not, it's just sugar it doesn't cost that much. You really didn't have to ask me to give away a cup of sugar but i appreciate it. Is she still there? I'll say Hi.

No!

Logan freezes looking puzzled at Staci

I mean come on, you know how neighbors is, they ask for one thing today then tomorrow their asking to borrow your....checkbook

My checkbook,...why would she ask for my...

You know what I got it from here baby, you go dry off and get dressed, we'll go out for dinner tonight, okay.

As long as it's not Mexican, you know how much I hate Mexican food says Logan as he walks away.

Staci turns back towards the window.. Whew that was close and as she begins to close the window, Ethan says "you can say that again".

Staci jolts her head out the window and turns right towards Ethan and shouts in a whisper. "Ethan what are you still doing here!? Go..home.."

Can I come back later on

No!

Can I come introduce myself to your boyfriend?

Staci gives Ethan a smug look and says "What you think?"

Yes?

Ethan, says Staci..I don't have time to play with you, if you don't be gone by the time Logan and I leave for dinner I'm calling the cops to report you as a stalker lurking around my house.

Hahaha, I'll just tell them I'm your side piece no big deal

Yeah I guess you can, but who do you think they'll believe you or me?

Ethan looks in defeat saying "okay you're right..

Of coarse I'm right, now go hurry up.

I'll see you later... says Ethan as he begins to walk off.

Babe you ready for dinner?, Shouts Staci

20 mins later
Logan and Staci chooses Tomato Garden for dinner.

Table for 2 Logan tells the hostess.

The hostess sits Logan and Staci to their table.

Been a while since we decided to eat out, says Logan.

Yeah I wasn't up for cooking tonight, we could use a night out anyway, says Staci.

That's true so what are you ordering? They have your favorite lasagna.

Hmmm..Staci begins looking through her menu..

You guys ready to order or do you need more time, the waiter asks.

Staci begins to wonder to her self "that voice sounds awfully familiar, almost sounds a lot like...she looks up from her menu...

Ethan?!.....