Lost

Nathan woke up beside a woman who looked as lost as he did. He looked around and the memories came flooding back, and with the memories came anger. His wife had cheated on him with her best friend. He didn't feel bad about sleeping with another woman, but he knew he had to get out of there. 

AJ was still trying to figure out a plan. Paget was attempting to calm her down but it was no use. AJ felt that she had just destroyed her family and she knew Nate felt the same. 

"Oh shit! Paget! The kids! I have to get them up. I have to get them breakfast. Paget!"

AJ was freaking out. It was one thing after another. She couldn't breathe and began to hyperventilate. She was having a panic attack. Paget quickly grabbed her and sat her down. 

"AJ. AJ! Listen to me. Look at me. Look at me. Just focus on me. It's ok. You're gonna be ok. Breathe. Breathe. I'm gonna get the kids. I'll get them breakfast. Just calm down."

"No! Paget you don't have to do that. I'll figure it out."

"No I want to AJ. I got it."

AJ wanted to fight her on it but knew that Paget had good intentions. Paget went and woke up the kids and got them dressed. They walked downstairs.

"What's for breakfast?" They both asked in unison.

"Anything you want!" Paget answered with a smile.

Right before they answered, Paget walked over to AJ and said "Babe I need you to go upstairs and take a shower. Remember to just breathe. It's ok. I'll handle the kids. It's no problem. I love you"

AJ looked up and smiled "I love you too" Paget kissed her on the cheek and AJ went upstairs. 

Paget got the kids fed and then walked Mekhai to the school bus. Paget told Phoenix he could go play with toys or watch tv. When he got settled, she walked upstairs to check on AJ. She walked into the bathroom.

"Babe! Are you ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine! Just trying to breathe." AJ said with a slight grin.

"Do you want any um help?

"That depends. Is Phoenix occupied?"

"...Yes."

"Come here baby!"

Paget took off her clothes and walked into the shower.

"You're so beautiful Pag"

They began to kiss, and in this time, AJ was no longer stressed. 

Just as things started to heat up, AJ's phone rang. It was Erica.

"Oh shit Paget. We never went to work."

AJ grabbed the phone and said "Hello?"

"AJ where the fuck are you? I talked to Nathan last night and he said something about you and and Paget? He sounded pissed. What the fuck happened?!"

"Erica I-"

Paget yanked the phone from AJ's hands and said "Erica it's Paget. AJ didn't feel well last night so we stayed in. I'm sorry. We will come in tonight. It won't happen again. Goodbye."

AJ looked up at Paget and said "That was hot" Paget smiled and said "You think so?"

They started making out and made their way to AJ's bed.

it's short but i will be updating more often !!