2

A big mansion was seen and many security guards were also.
Sameer look at the whole scenario and then looked back at his friends with a sigh. This is the first time he got the mission for killing any unknown person. But, the thing is this was the first time he have no information about the man whom he going to kill.

"Kiya hua, boss? "Munna asked knowing very well that he must be tensed.

"Baht bara admi maloom parta hai. " Sameer with his calculated gaze when suddenly his eyes fell on girly figure near the main gate of the mansion.
He scanned the scene a bit closely with his binoculars and get to know that she was fighting with the watch man. May be for letting her go inside.

"Chalo! Raat mein ayen gy. " he is ordered going back towards his jeep.
Trio jumped inside the jeep and next moment jeep was running on the road.
Sameer Maheshwari, have a strong power behind him. It's not his choice for coming in this darkest field but that time he left with no choice when he himself witnessed the murder of his own parents in front of his eyes.
He protect his people, his colony, and his city but it's all done indirectly. In people's sight he was a drunkholic, murderer, bad and spoilt egg but what he actually from inside no one aware of it; in fact his own friends also unaware of his different shades.
╭∩

Naina first go to police station and investigate about Ayan Agarwal to whom police arrested three days back on the constant insist of her with a strong proofs and as expected he get freed exact after three days because of his power.

And, when she get to know about that Rakesh Agarwal, her very own so-called father get him free she became to much angry.

Rakesh Agarwal was a well-known business man, having so many companies of different good(s) and having relation dealing with other countries.

He have two sons now, whose were from his second marriage.
Because, from the first one he have only one daughter, Naina Agarwal.
Almighty give every luxury in Rakesh's life but if He didn't give it anything then it's love for his daughter. He badly wanted son instead of daughter and hating his own flesh have no other reason.

Naina, who always have a quite nature, witnessed the miseries of her mother. She closely witnessed How her father used to beaten her mother without any fault, how he humiliate her mother and every time used to taunt her on various things.
Her mother, though belong to a conservative family but well-educated woman. But, seeing her still silent make her feel so bad. She badly wanted that to her mother spoke up for herself but don't know why her mother get feared from.

When Naina complete her graduation she quit her studying. She was mature enough that she can take decisions by her own. One fine night she finally asked her mother why she can't spoke for herself.
Her mother reply jolted her badly from inside. Her mother bear everything just wanted to give her a bright and beautiful future. But, how can she be so selfish that just because she enjoy all luxuries and her mother paid for it by getting humiliated and harassed by her father.

Her mother loves her so much that she can ready for everything without even second thought. That time she somehow make her mother agreed on it that they both leave her father.

And, at that time again her mother only worried for her but she assured her that staying away from her father they will spend a health and peaceful life. Rakesh Agarwal have no concern with these two species because he already get married to another women long time back and from that he have two sons; Ayan Agarwal and Ryan Agarwal.
Naina hardly met to them because that time she was too small and when she became adult she leave her father along with her mother.

After leaving him they settled in a peaceful colony. People of this colony were way too simple that they mingle with them easily. Naina got a job in English medium school as a English teacher and that's how they were living a simple life.