4

It's a short update because I may not be able to update the story for next two days. So, don't want to make my readers wait again for so long.
Here it is. :)

She seems in deep thinking when a hand on her shoulder break the chain of her thoughts. She looked towards her mother who giving her tensed look.

Naina sighed and inhale a good amount of air while shook her head. It's been 15 minutes pass and they both were sitting outside the situation.
Naina without telling her the reason of sudden change in plan took her outside from the station and now she was getting restless by her daughter's silence.

"Naina beta! Hua kiya hai?" Suvika, her mother asked politely.

"Admi bhejy hain apko so-called husband ny." she said bitterly while mentioning her dad.

Suvika's eyes widen and she checked all her surroundings.

"Tumhen kaise pta chla?" she asked sounding tensed and confused.

"unmy sy ek wohi tha jisny uss din dukan par apky sath badtameezi ki thi aur ek wo jisny mujhy dhamki di thi. " she said recalling all the incidents which were held with them back Nanital.

"par wo aisa kyu kren gy?" Suvika still trying to defend her husband not getting what he exactly want from them.

"kyu chahy gy,Mumma? Obviously wo hamen sukoon mein nahi dekh skty na. " she said with greeted teeths and pull her jacket out from her hand bag. Feeling the weather chilly so she wear her jacket.

"But, mein bhi unka hi khoon hon as stubborn as hell. " she said determinedly getting up from the bench.

"kidhar? " her mother asked.

"baad wali kisi train ki ticked ly lety hain. Jain gy toh hum zaroor ab. " she said and take a deep breath trying to calming herself down.

Her mother looked at her back helplessly. She have no idea what would be coming in their life which they have to face.

At the entrance of the station she keenly observed her all surroundings and then sighed in relief when no one known person came in her sight.

"Excuse me!" she tapped her fingers lightly on the counter, wanted his attention.
He looked at her professionally and asked politely what she want.

"Dehradun ki last train Kab ki hai? " she asked politely to the person.

"Mam abhi 15 minute mein ek train aye gi aur usky baad 5 bajy aaye gi jo ky aaj ki last train ho gi Dehradun ki. " he informed her in his professional tone while checking the schedule chart in which timing of trains were registered.

"theek hai. Mujhy 5 bajy wali train ki two ticket dy den." she said as she handed him money after taking the tickets.

╭∩╮

"Meri baat dhyan sy sun Toni. Iss gari ki number plate aur rang dono bdalwa ly aaj ky aaj hi aur han baqion ko bhi bol diyo ky sim badalna na bholen. Samajh gai na. " Sameer said, instructing all of them while all nodded affirmatively.

He took his gun and shoved it in his hostler and then wear his jacket.
One thing he observed in Nanital was the chilly weather. It's not like that he didn't face this weather or didn't like winters. But, back into Dehradun he didn't need to wear jackets but there, staying only for two days make him feel like he would freeze any time.

But, at last he felt relief that finally he was going back to his city.

"Munna, Raghav. Dhyan sy suno. Tum alag alag gari mein sawar hon gy aur phir buggie number 4 mein milen gy, tab jab train station sy bahir nikal jai gi. " he said according to the plan he made. He thought if they go alone but their are very less chances that those who were behind them, caught them.

"Boss! Hamen apny sath any den. Akhri sans tak kasam khai hai sath rehny ki. Agar pakry gy toh sath pakry jain. "

"Bilkul boss hum apko akely nahi jany den gy chahy hamari manzil ek hi kyu na ho. "

Both Raghav and Munna said with concerned filled voice and Sameer rolled his eyes on their emotional melodrama.

"Meri baat suno. Kasam tum logon ny iss baat ki bhi khai thi ky kabhi mery kisi faisly par sawal nahi uthao gy tum log. " Sameer's voice became cold and both lowered their heads knowing very well that if he ordered something than no one changed his mind.

Sameer looked at their hung faces and sighed softly.

"Mein tum logon ko khona nahi chahta. " there was something in his voice that make both Munna and Raghav more emotional and they immediately hugged him tightly by both sides.

Sameer chuckle and embrace them back with a relief sigh.

"Chalo bhi ab. Baqi ka pyaar Dehradun ja kar dikha dena. " Sameer said in playful tone making the atmosphere light.

╭∩╮

"Mumma! Aap na left side sy aao. Buggie number 4 mein hain hamari seats. 26 aur 27 . Aur jab pohanch jao toh dubaara utarny ki koshish mat karna. Mein right side sy ati hon. " she said making her mother more frightened and tensed.

Naina looked at her mother horrified face and hugged her from side while assuring her that everything will be fine.

"dhayan rakhna beta apna. "

"don't worry, Mumma. Jaisy hi train station sy bahir nikly gi mein apky pass aa jaon gi. " she assured her and taking one bag with her she came on right side after seeing her mother finally entered in the train from left side.

Other side Sameer was also coming left side. As per their plan.

"mein madad kar don apki, maaji? " Sameer came forward when he saw Suvika trying to hold that heavy bag.

She pass a warm smile to him and he helped her with that bag.

Then he checked the time on his wrist watch it's 5:03 means two minutes left and after that train leave the station.

"bss Munna, Raghav char gai hon gari mein. " he murmured hopefully and walked inside the buggie number 4 while checking their seats numbers. It's 29,30 and 31 .

After standing there for few seconds he came to the right side door with a hope that may be he get a chance to face with Munna and Raghav.

He instruct Munna, that he would get in from buggie number 6 and Raghav from buggie number 1.

"ab tumhary hi sahary hai mery lucky charm. Bass Mumma theek sy pohanch gai hon seat tak. " Naina said while grazing the butterfly pendant in her hand. This pendant is so special for her. It's her dadaji's last gift for her. The pendant have two parts as buttery will easily apart in two pieces. And unfortunately long back naina had lost the left piece of her pendant in Agarwal mansion.
It's not like that she didn't try to search that piece but she couldn't find it.

It work like a luck for her that's why when ever she was so tensed or double minded she used this pendant.

She fisted the pendant in her small hand and with a deep breath she get in the train from the right side.

"Boss humny har jagah talaash kiya hai unhen. Magar kahin bhi wo nahi mily. Hum abhi bhi dhoond rhy hain. " the voice make one heart scared and one heart tensed up.
The man who was talking on the phone facing the back but at any second he may turn and two person would be caught as according to them.

And the next moment sameer did something to much unexpected that may have consequences very wrong, in future.

╭∩╮

Okay! I try to make it a bit long.
Hope you enjoy it.

Stay tuned.
With lots of hope.
~A✒