3

After packing necessary things she turn towards her mother who seems lost somewhere in her deep thinking.
She check the time and it's 1'o clock. She bought tickets of train. Because, she knew Mr. Agarwal try to stop them from going far away like this.

She was confident that they can never found them and that's the thing which was disturbing her mother.

"Mumma? What happen?" she asked sitting beside her on the floor near the couch in living room.

Her mother look at her with sad face and then sighed softly nodded her head in negative, trying not to tensed her more.

"Mumma! " she cupped her face and make her look towards her. She knew her mother was upset from something and she can't see her upset on any slightest thing.

"Naina! Beta--
She looked scared. Her eyes telling her that she was afraid of something.

"--Beta! Hum aise nahi ja skty. I mean to say hum kaise rahen gy? Apny shehar sy dor, aur tumhary papa-
She stopped in mid seeing the anger flashing in the eyes of Naina.

She loves her daughter so much that she without second thought agreed with her every decision but she spend long time with that man also. How she easily go far away from him. Whatever he did, she still can not able to remove the love from her heart which she used to with him. Though, she didn't respect that man because of the deeds he did with her but what she can do with the love which still she have.

"Mumma! Please. Khuda ka vasta hai apko. " Naina said in angry tone trying not to disrespect the woman in front of her who is, was and will be forever her strength.

"Naina. You know na beta. Hum akely nahi reh skty. Humen kisi ky sahary ki zaroorat hai. Yahan Meny tumhari baat sirf is liye mani ky if we caught in any problem toh tumhary papa sy help ly skty hain but beta itni dor aur anjaan jagah par koi hamari madad nahi kry ga. " this time she cupped Naina's face and said lovingly because she don't want to go far away from the support which she thought she have behind her.

"hamen kisi ki madad ki zaroorat nahi hai, Mumma! Apko Kitni bar bola hai meny aisi soch khatam ka den apny dimaag sy. Hum kisi ki property nahi hai. We have our own identity, Mumma. Hum un ky begair reh skty hain magar unky sath nahi. Apka dil kyu itna pagal ho jata hai jab uss shakhs ki baat aati hai jisse apki zra brabar bhi prwah nahi hai. Kyu? Mumma kyu?" she get up furiously after listening her defended that person which was the reason of mother's suffering.

What's wrong with her mother? Sometimes she became frustrated with her mother behaviour and continues defence in the favour of her father.

"Naina! " she look back at her mother's teary eyes.

"Mumma! " she come closer to her, hugging her immediately, realizing her words and tone. She also hurt her mother with her behavior but she can't help. The fact 'girls never stay alone peacefully ', the fact 'girls are the property of men; either he was good or bad', the fact 'everyone just pastered their rights on them', the fact ' everyone forget it that girls have their own identity ', make her boiled in anger. It's not the place for them to live alone. Why? Because they are girls. This manmade world make women so weak, so vulnerable, so dependent that the fact 'they can't live alone ' make an eternal place in their minds.

But, Naina can't bear this injustice with her gender. How could she bear it when she knew she have a separate identity. She isn't, wasn't and will never ever be anyone's property.

"I'm so sorry mumma, mei apsy badtameezi nahi Karna chahti. I'm sorry. " she said mumbling while hold her mother close to her heart.

Her mother patted her back and with a determined face she agreed with her decision for going away from this place and from that man also.
Naina book the ticket at sharp 4'oclock because she knew this early morning they can escape from here easily.

She make some light food for the journey and as well for now also because they were feeling hungry.
During eating the food she assure her mother that they would settle easily at new place.
Here she have a friend who help her Alot. After visiting the Agarwal mansion she go start to Preeti Singhania; she belong to a Hindus religion but very good friend of her. Preeti is a traveller and she visit many places she actually suggest the place Dehradon to Naina by telling her how simple the people of that place. And with that she gave her some papers in which some are for jobs and some for house managing. It's not like she can't get a job by her own she have high qualifications but those papers help her getting job on early basis. Naina knew her mother may get tensed when she didn't get any job so for assuring her mother she take those papers.

╭∩╮

"Boss! Wo Agarwal Zinda hai Abhi bhi. " Raghav inside the room where they were staying and break the news like a bomb. Sameer stay still and calm while Munna and others get up with this shocking news.

Munna look at sameer and became confuse because he knew it's possible that Sameer leave his work undone.

"Woh Zinda hai kyu ky meny usse Zinda chora. " Sameer said calmly while grazing his gun in his hand.

They came back just a while ago and when Munna asked him that all done then he just nodded his head while hide that secret conservation between him and Mr. Agarwal.

"waise pochna toh nahi chahta boss. Par koi khass wajah? " Munna asked making Raghav confused about the whole scenario.
Though, they both closet companions of Sameer but still sometimes Raghav didn't get the inside turmoil of his boss and Munna who easily read his face expression and get idea from his eyes what he was up-to.

"Sahi waqt any par pta chal jai ga. " Sameer replied calmly making the boys nodded.

"station ka kiya haal hai, Toni? " Sameer asked Toni with the same calm nature.

"Boss aap sahi thy. Usny apny admion ko bheja hua hai aur har jagah phely hoye hain. " Toni informed him with the present situation of station. It's 3:55 and they already buy the tickets of last train of Dehradon and which came on 5'o'clock.

"kamina! Isse toh aisi jagah maron ga gy ky kabhi koi bhi jaan nahi sky ga kahan gia. " he groaned angrily mumbling under his breaths..

"Munna! Daal Isko block list py aur sab log Dehradon pohanchty hi apni sim change kro gy. Purani wali kisi ko khabar na lagy Kidhar gai. Chalo shabash. " giving instructions to all of them he ran his fingers in his hairs trying to erase his frustration.

╭∩╮

"Mumma aap yahan bethy mein abhi ati hon. " Naina and her mother came to station just now. It's 3:57 and their train will be coming at any second.

Naina kept the bags near the bench and give a water bottle to her mother telling her that she is coming.
She go to nearby stall, wanted to take some snacks for herself.
Meanwhile she hear the siren of train and the announcement which inform the passengers that train stay here for 10 minutes and then walked away.

Naina immediately pay the bill of her snacks and turn to go back to her mother when she noticed something which make her froze at her place.

She knew that telling or more than challenging her father from her decision somehow wrong but she didn't get it how they found her.

She was confused like hell what to do now.

╭∩╮

Hope this time update didn't take long :)
Stay tuned

With lots of hope.
~A✒