•A World where Creatures Exist•

{Under____ My AU which is still being worked on- Please if you mention this AU Credit me ^v^}

   Monster kid, Now Known as the Prince and Hope of the Underground, trotted through waterfall, his heavily feathered wings tucked tightly at his sides. God how he did miss the life before the humans took his family, Tested on them, and Forced them all including him, to absorb a Soul.

The humans, they're the reason he's the hope, the reason he's the main attention, the reason he's treated like a Precious artifact. MK kicked at a pebble, it skidding across the waters surface for a good few seconds. They're the reason everyone's down here in the first place!

"Why!?"

He called out frustrated at the waters, the only response was his own voice, an Echo. He fell to his knees, looking down at the water's edge, His own reflection looking at him. A Salty tear fell down from his face and into the water, sending ripples across the calm water.

"Why me, of all Monsters, why me?"

MK Kept questioning why they chose him, the most ordinary monster, to be the one to Absorb the Thunderbird soul, just why?

"Heya kid. . ."

It was Sans. His Voice as usual sounded like there was Ice in the back of his 'throat'.

"S-Sans?"

I got up and turned to look at the much taller monster, the Giant Dragon wings of his giving off a soft ambient light.

"I-"

I began, cutting myself off by crying, hugging the Winged skeleton. He wrapped his wings and arms around me, a Cold yet calming aura filled the cave.

"Its going to be alright bud, I promise. We'll get out of here, and we'll all be in peace, the humans won't touch us, no one."

Sans Reassured me, soon kneeling on the ground in front of me.

{Mmm yes this AU has a lot of Angst}