[6]Tremors: in more ways than one.

6: Tremors: in more ways than one.

Kale's POV

I paced in my room, walking back and forth in deep thought.

'Why does he have to so adorable? Why did I save him? What is the reason for us getting shocked every time we touched? Why am I giving him black roses and notes? Why did I save him, he was a human who tried to kill himself?

"Ugh, my head hurts," I grumbled to myself. I thought of Andy and I appeared in his room. He looked so adorable, clutching that rose. I smiled and slid into the bed with him. I was on my side looking at the handsome creature in front of me.

"What are you doing to me?" I whispered.

Andy shifted and snuggled closer, I stiffened but relaxed when he stilled. I stilled when Andy turned and his back faced to me and scooted towards me. I couldn't resist but I draped my arm around him and he snuggled against me and stopped moving. I knelt my head against his and closed my eyes. I invaded his mind to find something... surprising. He was dreaming, he was dreaming of himself and me; we were in a tight embrace kissing passionately, our shirts are off and our pants here unbuttoned. The dream me was taking control of what was going on. I started to get aroused by what I am seeing and it wasn't good when I have Andy asleep against my body. I left his head and tried to scoot backwards, but the second I moved, Andy rolled over and his arm went around my waist.

"Kale," Andy murmured in his sleep.

I could feel his erection pressing against my thigh. I stifled a groan and stayed still like a statue. I waited for Andy to be still and when he does, I slowly slipped off the bed before I lose control.

I was walking to the door, when I heard a whimper. I turned and saw Andy's face contorted in pain. I zoomed to his side and invaded his mind. I saw an apartment building in flames. I saw the little Andy being restrained by a fireman and he cried out for his parents and his brother who was apparently perished in the fire. I slid into the bed and held his close.

I invaded his mind again.

"Andy, turn around," Andy didn't budge as he gawked at the flames. "Andy, STOP IT!" I bellowed mentally trying to break the spell that his mind is weaving.

The picture of the building wavered and grew dark and disappeared. Andy did turn around, but I surrounded myself in darkness so he couldn't see me.

"Andy," I breathed wrapping my arms around him, "Andy, you are safe."

Andy sobbed against me as the flashbacks tool its toll.

I left his mind and saw he was actually holding me tightly, I sighed.

There wasn't anyway avoiding this, he had me around his finger since day one. I held back gently rubbing his back. He turned his head giving me a full view of his face. I couldn't resist but I bent down and softly touched his lips with mine. A sudden tremor ripped through me, sending me shocks. I backed up and started at him.

"Could he be the one?" I whispered to myself.

Suddenly the castle shook with a violet tremor, so hard that the window rattled. I detached myself from Andy and tucked him in since the tremor didn't disturb him and left the room.

When I was out of earshot of the room I yelled, "What is going on?!"

"That is what we are trying to find out," Madge said appearing next to me walking in the same pace.