[8] Explanations

8: Explanations.

    I moaned softy and rolled around, my arm was draped over something warm. I opened my eyes and saw a nipple.  I blinked rapidly and pulled back to see Kale’s broad chest in front of me, moving slowly to signify that he is asleep.  I stared at his chest mesmerized.  He was muscular and broad, his arms were thick with muscles but the clothed that he wore made him look thin and frail.  My eyes went down and saw a faint trail of hair in a line doing down.  I shifted the cover and saw that he was naked. His privates were covered but the side of the hip was not.  I stifled a gasp, me and him…him and me and last night… a so so so bizarre last night.  I moved and winced as the pain shot up from my lower back.

    Yep, last night was real, I thought.

    I ran my hand over my neck and I felt two bumps they were like an inch apart.  I fingered the bumps and winced when it was tender. I stared at Kale, sleeping Kale.  He was so adorable when he was asleep, his face smoothed, he had a small smile on his lips.

    “You look so cute when you are internal struggle,” Kale said breaking me out of my thoughts.

    He was staring at me with one eye then he turned his head and both eyes were on me.

    “I’m sorry,” he whispered looking at the wall behind me.

    I sighed and ducked down to his side, “Your lucky that you are cute,” I whispered and kissed his lips.

    “Cute, cute, boy, I am damn sexy,” Kale playfully growled.

    I laughed and Kale leaned up and rested on his elbows, “However, you do deserve explanations.  Would you like to have them know or after the bath?”

    “Hmmm, bath please,” I said smiling.

    Kale got up off the bed and before I could get off the bed he lifted me up bridal style.

    “I could have walked myself,” I said.

    “Who said we are walking,” Kale said smirking.

    Suddenly darkness swirled around us and everything went pitch black. A second later, the darkness faded and we were in a huge bathroom.

    “Whoa,” I whispered looking around the royal looking bathroom.

    Kale chuckled and walked forward until I was above the steaming bath.  It was a huge bathtub filled with water and rose petals.  Kale lowered me into the water, I made a loud moan was the water worked its magic at relaxing my muscles.  Kale slipped in behind me, his thighs raised against my hips.  I put my hands on his kneecaps and rested against his body.  I felt Kale’s arms around my body and his head nuzzling my neck.

    “Are you going to explain what happened?” I asked.

    Kale sighed and leaned back after a long pause.

    “Its all my fault, it started when I kissed you.”

    “Kissed me?” I asked confused.

    “I kisses you while you were asleep, you had a nightmare, and I wanted to make you feel better and I kissed you, that was start of it.  The kiss starts the connections, and then I realized that I did, but the process already started.  Did you feel like something was choking you last night?”

    “Yes,” I muttered.

    “That was the connection, I was thirsty but I got wound up into what I was going and forgot about my thirst. I heard your voice and went into your room to see that you were suffering on my account. The connection bounded us in a way that no other blood will slake my thirst but yours.”

    “Oh, so I am your blood cow,” I said with anger.

    “No, far from it,” he said shocked. He went on, “The sex was accidental as well, I overfed you pleasure so you wouldn’t feel the pain of me biting your neck.  The pleasure cased your body to go in lust mode and I was in no position to ward off the lust in me and…” he nodded.

    I stared at him shocked, my mouth opened and Kale looked guilty.  I turned full around and faced Kale, my face remained deadpanned.

    “I’ll forgive you, if you do something for me.”

    “What is that?” Kale said suspicious.

    “Have sex with me, hard sex,” I looked at Kale with a timid smile.

    Kale looked at me shocked and then his eyes shifted color and I found myself turned around and pressed against the tub firmly and Kale has his grip around my waist lifting up my hips.  The water shook and splashed over the sides of the tub when Kale moved that quickly.  Kale’s face was nuzzling at my neck kissing it and nibbling it,

    “Hurry… Stick it in…” I panted rubbing my hips against his erection.

    Kale groaned and slammed his cock in me.  I screamed out in pain and pleasure.  Kale didn’t stop, he thrust in and out of me violently trying to achieve the ultimate pleasure. I was screaming in pleasure and my body slamming against the tub.

    “Uh uh uh uh uh uh uh UH!!!” I screamed out against his thrusts. “GIVE IT TO ME!! I screamed out him.

    My body was burning with lust and pleasure, I felt like an overstretched balloon and the air just kept coming.  “AH!” I moaned out loudly spilling my hot load.

    Kale grunted and growled pounding me with all his might, he was holding back some but not a lot.  He thrusted powerfully and let out a roar and exploded his hot load in me.

    “GOD!!” I screamed out and slumped against the tub spent.  I felt the weight of Kale on my back and he panted.  Kale slid back and he grabbed me and slid me back until we were at our original position.

    "Wow," Kale panted.

    "Yeah," I said panting.

    I heard a whoosh and looked around, we was in a different bedroom.  This one was more grander and more decrative, more fancy.

    "This is my room," Kale said sliding from behind me.

    "Nice," I muttered feeling a pang of jealousy.

    I felt Kale snuggled close and whispered in my ear, "Move in with me."

    I sighed and relaxed against Kale and nodded already halfway asleep.