Teachers' day (KakaNaru)

Pairing: Naruto X Kakashi

P. O. V.: Third person

This story happens on Teachers' day. I don't know if this event is celebrated in your country or not, but I thought, that this would be cute. This event is basicaly a day when students give presents to their teacher, thanking them for their work.

-----

Naruto was early that day. He knew, that his sensei will be late, but he was in a cheerful mood, so he didn't cared about that.

He kicked the small rocks lying on the ground one by one. Sakura was not willing to come that day. She was staying home, being sick. So Naruto was alone at the training fields.

It was about an hour later when Kakashi arrived. His hair was all messed up, stating that he had just got out of bed.

'Sorry Naruto! I got lost in the maze of life.'

'No probs Kakashi-sensei. Let's train!'

'Okaay Naruto.' Kakashi was suprised about his student's behaviour. He always complains about him being late...

---(after training)---

'Uhh! I'm out!' Naruto sighed as he sat down onto a rock.

'Okay, I thik this was enough training for today.' Kakashi replied, turning around.

'Umm, sensei?' Naruto asked after him, which made him turn back. 'Can you eat ramen with me? Sakura is ill and eating ramen alone is no fun.'

'Of course. I have my day free.' Kakashi gave him his unique closed-eye smile.

They were walking to the ramen shop, chatting on the way. They ordered two bowls of beef ramen. When they finished their meals Kakashi was about to pay for both of them, but Naruto was quicker. The jounin just stood there, shocked.

'What happened to you Naruto?' He asked as they left the ramen shop. 'You never pays for yourself, not to mention paying for others.'

'Oh, I just wanted to give you a treat once.' He stated. After that, they were walking in silence, what the blonde broke. 'Sensei, do you know what day is today?'

'Friday, I think. Why?' Kakashi answered after a few moments of thinking. They soon reached a forested area.

'I ment an ocassion.' Naruto continued. 'It's teachers' day!'

'Oh, that explains a lot! That's why you were kind with me today? This is my reward?'

'Not, it's not only that...' Naruto muttered and looked ahead of himself, then continued louder. 'I have a present for you in this forest too. Wait for me, I'll bring it here!' He said and ran ahead.

Kakashi sat down onto a rock, waiting for him student to come back  He was not showing it, but he was excited about whatt the present was.

He also believed, that Naruto's present will surely not what he is waiting for. To tell the truth, he liked him. In a way more than his student.

He was deep in his toughts, so he didn't noticed, that Naruto came back. He came back to rhe real world, only when the blonde was holding a present box towards him.

'Happy teachers' day Kakashi-sensei! Thank you for all your work.' He said, giving his sensei a cheerful smile.

'Thank you Naruto.' He took the present and unboxed it soon. It was a book. A book he had never seen before. He looked up to the younger male, with a bit of confusion in his eyes.

'You don't like it sensei?' Naruto asked. 'I tought, that you would like pervy-sage's new book. You know it will be publised tomorrow...'

'Thank you Naruto! I really love it!' Kakashi looked at the book, amazed. Naruto's hands were behind his head, signaling that he was embrassed by his sensei's reaction.

Kakashi took away the book and looked up to Naruto, but the blond's face was barely a few inches away from his. He couldn't react to this, because the next moment, Naruto's lips were on his, kissing him.

Their hearts both skipped a beat. Kakashi's from the sudden action, Naruto's from his sensei's hesitation. He was just about to pull back, when the silver haired man returned his kiss. They both leant into the kiss, only partening for air.

'Was this two much for a Teachers' day present?' The blonde looked down, his face bright red. Kakashi smiled at his student's embrasement.

'That's the best present I have ever got from any of my students.' Kakashi grabbed his chin, lifting his head up, only to make them merge in another passionate kiss...