The Surprising Reveal

It was around midnight after patrol and Ladybug was sitting on the Eiffel tower waiting for CatNoir.

"Hey Ladybug! What's up?" Chat said as he sat beside her.

LB knew that something was wrong with CatNoir as he never calls her Ladybug. It's always Milady or Bugaboo or something else with a flirtatious smile.

"What's wrong Chat?" she asked meeting his eyes.

"It's something related to my civilian life"

"I think it's alright as long as you don't mention any names, so do you wanna talk about it?" She said. She couldn't see her cheerful kitty sad.

Really? Ok, so it's about a girl in my class. Recently I have started noticing her. I started to feel different and funny around her. But whenever I approach her, she starts shuttering or runs away. I think she might me scared of me......or even hate me.

"Wow! You are so dense" LB muttered to herself.

"First of all, have you ever considered you having feelings for her?"

"What? Me? No not at all! She's just a frie-"

"Don't say that! I have heard that thousands and hundreds of times. You like her! Stop denying your feelings towards her" She exclaimed in a commanding tone.

"Yeah I do" He admitted after a moment of realization.

"Finally! Now second, have you ever thought that she might shutter around you because she LIKES you!" LB said.

"What there's no way Marinette likes me back?! That's impossible!" Chat yelled.

"Wait what? What did you say Chat?" She asked shocked from what she just heard.

"Oh shit! I um said Marinette...... do you know her?" he asked with a slight nervousness.

"Marinette! The baker girl ?" LB asked.

"Yeah...you know when we first met things weren't good. We had a misunderstanding. Well my friend had sorta put gum on her seat and I was trying to take it off but it looked like I was putting it there. She then entered the classroom and got the wrong signal. But later we talked and things got good. We then became friends." He exclaimed

Ladybug was shocked stricken and completely speechless. Millions of thoughts were moving in her mind. "I-I um what do like about me-- I mean her?" she managed to speak out.

"Everything! I like everything about her Milady. She's so kind, sweet, beautiful, a great friend. She's helpful and looks very cute when she blushes. She is looks adorable even when she's clumsy. She's kinda like you or maybe even better in some ways. I love her......" he said dreamily.

Now she was sure that she had discovered CatNoir's identity. "Wow! Who knew Adrien Agrest was such a romantic person?" she said with a smirk on her face.

"Huh?" Chat was just confused.

"Adrien Agrest, the famous teen model, right?" She said while giving a goofy smile.

Yeah but-t ho-how did you figure th-that out? He asked.

Ohh please it was child's play. We are so blind......*she sighs* It was your story of the girl who sits behind you and shutter's ONLY while talking to you. *She said while giving a clue of who she was*

Wait how did you know that Mari sits behind me? Unless......

Unless what Kitty?

Unless you are one on m classmates!

Yup! Think Chaton, I am someone who hasn't been Akumatized yet.

Ma-Marinette? * he says in shock and horror*

Ladybug just nodded and detransformed in front of him wearing a proud grin of her face.

Chat was ready to pass out from shock. He had his eyes wide open and jaws reaches the ground. Another realization came to his mind. I just confessed being in love with Marinette to Marinette!!!! *he said thinking out loud*

"Yes, you surely did! We should seriously get our eyes checked for not figuring out sooner." Mari said in a calm voice.

Yeah for sure! How could I have not seen the resemblance of your beautiful bluebell eyes and those pigtails*he said still in shock while detransforming*

Soon they both started leaning in and finally kissed each other.

After they pulled away for breath, they were staring in each other's eyes panting.

Adrien finally asked breaking the silence, "So dose that mean that you love me back?"

Marinette chuckled and then said, "Of course I love you back or else I wouldn't have allowed you to kiss me. I have liked you since the day you gave me your umbrella and that's the reason, I rejected you as CatNoir."

They hugged each other tightly, enjoying the feeling of each other's warmth.

THE END

Like the story, vote and comment. You can also read the rest of my stories.

Hope you enjoyed.

Bye