iii. memories

EVELYN RIDDLE ENTERED the hogwarts express, luggage in hand

EVELYN RIDDLE ENTERED the hogwarts express, luggage in hand. She entered an empty compartment and pulled out a box.

She opened the box and smiled softly as she picked up a picture of her mother and father. Her mother was beautiful, dark blonde hair, sunkissed skin, deep chocolate brown eyes.

The young girl hated to think about the fact her mother was gone. She was only three when her mother was killed by Dumbledore and her father was defeated by Harry.

Harry, what she said was true, she didn't hate him. She hated all the fame he got for defeating her father as if it was a good thing.

She sighed and put the pictures away and stared out of the window playing with her locket. The locket was silver with black studded diamonds and an emerald snake around the chain.

Inside was a picture of Tom, Ophelia and Evelyn. Tom was holding a two year old baby girl, Evelyn, on his hip with his other arm wrapped around Ophelia's waist.

Evelyn was always a daddy's girl, since she born. Tom always spoiled Evelyn and showered her love. Her mother, Ophelia, was a kind but ruthless women. Much like her husband, prejudiced, merciless but she loved her daughter and never failed to show it.

Evelyn's godmother, Bellatrix Black, was much like Evelyn's mother. She loved and spoiled Verity but could torture and tear apart anybody who even looked at her wrongly.

Her godfather, Barty Crouch Jr, was less violent then Bella but loved Evelyn all the same.

There was a knock on the compartment door and Harry Potter in all his glory stepped in. Evelyn smiled softly and stood up. She brought him into a hug and he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Hi," she said looking up at him. Harry stood at 5'6 and Evelyn stood at 5'3.

"Hey," he murmured. They sat down opposite eachother and sat in a comfortable silence. Evelyn looked up at Harry to find him already looking at her.

She smirked and he blushed crimson red. She giggled and rolled her eyes playfully. She stood up and sat beside him, leaning her head on his chest.

She soon drifted off into a soundless sleep.

"Mama!" a eighteen month old Evelyn riddle shouted. Ophelia Riddle turned to her daughter with a grin. She picked her daughter and spun her around making Evelyn giggle.

"Say it again, baby," Ophelia asked excitedly.

"Mama!" Evelyn repeated with a small grin of her own. Ophelia squealed, which was so unlike her, so when Tom Riddle and Bellatrix Black walked into the room they had to do a double take.

"What's got you so happy?" Bella asked her bestfriend. Ophelia spun around to her bestfriend and beamed.

"Say it again, princess," Ophelia whispered to Evelyn. Evelyn giggled.

"Mama!" she exclaimed. Bella gasped and Tom smirked. He walked up to his girls and picked Evelyn up in his arms.

"Good girl," he murmured kissing her head. Bella left the couple to themselves and Tom kissed his wife passionately.

After pulling away, he brought her into his chest and laid his chin on her head. Evelyn looked up at her father and smiled.

"Daddy," she said with a smile. Tom looked down at his daughter and grinned, a full on grin.

"That's right, angel, I'm your daddy, and i'll never leave you, ever," he murmured kissing her cheek and pushing a piece of black hair behind her ear.

"I love you, both of my girls," Tom said kissing them both on the forehead.

-

"Daddy!" Evelyn Riddle squealed as her father wrapped his arms around her waist and hoisted her into his arms.

Tom Riddle chuckled and kissed the top of his daughters head.

"Come on, were going to Bellas," he said and Evelyn grinned. Tom apperated the two of them to Black Manor, once they arrived Tom walked in.

Bellatrix Black and Ophelia Riddle we're sitting outside with tea, giggling to eachother.

"Auntie Bella!" Evelyn called escaping her fathers arms. Bella turned and grinned at her goddaughter.

"Hello, my little star," Bella said picking up the two year old. Evelyn giggled and kissed her aunts cheek.

"I missed you," Evelyn said playing with some of Bellas curly black hair.

"I missed you too, Evie," Bella murmured.

"Nice to you too," Ophelia exclaimed offendedly. Evelyn giggled.

"Sorry mummy," she said reaching for her mother. Bella passed Evelyn to Ophelia and Evelyn kissed her mothers nose.

"I'll be back later," Tom said and Ophelia and Bella nodded. Evelyn hugged her father and kissed his cheek.

"Bye daddy," Evelyn said with a frown. Tom bent down and kissed her head.

"Bye, angel, i'll be back soon," He murmured before apperate away.

Evelyn woke up with a smile on her face. She missed her father, mother and aunt Bella terribly.

"I should get back to my compartment," Harry said and she nodded.