I see red

"Please Toby. Stay with me?" 

Toby nodded swallowing thickly as you clung onto him relieving choppy breaths against his chest. "Take us home." He led you to a portal that the pastas used to get home. Stepping in you felt an incredible rush. "Come on Rogers hurry." You huffed gripping his sleeves before running up the collection of stairs and into your bedroom. 

"Lock the door." You panted as Toby went towards the door. Ripping off the already rippen fabric off your body you moaned as the cold air of the room hit your aroused hardened nipples. Moaning at the sensation of cold air on your pussy was enough to drive your senses to overdrive. 

"Fuck me Toby." Excited he hovered above smirking at the idea of having your body once again. Eyes hazy from both the alcohol and lust, you smugly rubbed yourself on him. Shivering a moan he grinded his hip with yours to create a delicious friction. 

Sensually moaning into his shoulder, running a hand to remove his blazer. "Take it off please." Your voice soft, quiet, needy, he understood what you needed and it was for release. He threw his blazer off along with his tie. Watching him you tweaked your sensitive buds, he groaned at the sight only encouraging him to remove his clothing faster. "hurry come on," You urged as you grabbed his hand to place it over your breasts. "Please Toby," Moaning as he gripped your breast bringing his face close to take a taste. He sucked and gently rolled your nipple bud with his teeth.

Toby growled as you pushed yourself more onto him bucking your hips to him. "Relax." He pulled away as you whined from the loss of his heat. He pulled your hips closer to his face, your wet pussy was quickly devoured by Toby a man crazed for it. He licked from your hole to clit leaving behind butterflies in your stomach. 

He licked up your slit moaning at the sweet taste of your juices. he inserted a long finger into your aching hole making you arch your back in pleasure. Moaning out his name like a prayer he added another finger, roughly scissoring your hole and abusing your clit by sucking your sensitive bud. "Fuck Toby!" He sped up his pace going faster than before. "Fuck i'm so close." You whined tugging on his brown locks. He moaned in delight as your orgsam rippled through you leaving you in a state of bliss. 

He pulled his fingers out from your tight cunt, licking his fingers clean from the juices. "You ready babe?" Weakly nodding you propped yourself up with your elbows, viewing him stroke his already hardened cock. He groaned at your red flushed face. Slowly he sheathed himself deeply inside you. Moaning out in overstimulation you  gripped his arms tightly. 

His cock was longer than Helen's and a little more girthy as well, his cock was curved enough to hit your g-spot more easier unlike Helen. "Fuck!" You moaned as he pulled out halfway and slammed right back in, your legs twitched as he continued to pound into your pretty pussy harshly. "Fuck Y/n you feel so good." He rasped out placing your legs over his shoulders giving him deeper access. 

"Fuck me Toby just like that." Panting you pulled him by his neck capturing his lips in a passionate kiss. Moaning into the kiss he growled pulling away to place kisses on your neck and face. Toby stopped for a moment placing himself on the bottom instead. "Go on ride me." He smirked as you laid on his chest heaving. 

Hovering over his member you slammed down on him hard. "Fuck." He grabbed your hips roughly as you kept slamming down on him repeatedly. Your cunt throbbing in pleasure, a knott bubbling as you rode faster. Throwing your head back as you hit your second orgasm you screamed out his name falling on his chest. "I'm still not done baby." He held you tight slamming his hips to yours. "You take my cock so well." He groaned at the sensation of your oversensitive cunt. "Such a slut for my cock." At this point your head was clouded with nothing but submission and love. "I'm going to stuff you full with my cum baby just you ah~ wait." He moaned as your pussy throbbed and tightened around his large member. 

"Fill me Toby I want you." You cried as he picked up the pace going incredibly fast. His hips faltered as he continued to brutally slam into you. "I love you!" He screamed as he came in you, he continued to thrust in you over riding his orgasm. "I love you Rogers." You panted remaining on his heaving chest. His flat member still in you. "Please don't pull out I don't want to feel empty." Mumbling on his chest he remained inside of you. He planted a kiss on your head as you drifted off to sleep.

                                                "Goodnight Y/n I truly love you I've always have."