Before

"Can I change the radio station? This music is awful."

"Of course." he laughed. They both reached for the radio at the same time and smiled as their hands touched. He let her switch through the stations and waited for her to finish, then grabbed her hand and intertwined their fingers once she was done. He looked over at her only to see she was already smiling up at him.

He loved her so much. She was everything in his eyes, she was his world. He was 100% positive he was going to marry that girl someday, have a family with her and grow old with her.

Their relationship was a kind of relationship every human being wishes to have. They were best friends, but at the same time, they loved each other like nobody else in the world. They always laughed, everytime you looked at them you would see them laughing and messing around with each other. They barely ever fought, and even when they did, they laughed it off because neither of them was stupid enough to let something minor get in their way.

They were crazy about each other. They did everything together, yet they never got sick of one another. They were together every day, and probably almost every night.

After a few seconds, he looked back at the road.

"Happy 2 years anniversary, babe." he said, bringing her hand up to his lips and kissing the top of it.

"I love you." she smiled. He bit his lip and sneaked his hand to her side, poking it a little, knowing how much she hated it.

"Stop that!" she giggled as she squirmed on her passenger seat. He stopped and looked back down at her.

"I love you so much."

"I still need to give you a present when we come home." she said.

"Babe! You've already given me a present." he said.

"But I still need to give you a present once we get home." she repeated, hoping he would get the hint.

"Oh." he said, "You're bad." he added, poking her side again as she squealed, giggling.

"Like you didn't expect that coming tonight." she rolled her eyes, still laughing.

"Maybe I wasn't."

"Yes you were because you were literally born horny."

"How could I possibly be born horny?" he chuckled.

"I don't know, you just were."

"You can't even find a good argument!"

"I don't need a good argument!"

"You're so weird!"

"You're so weird!" she yelled, laughing.

"I love you." he chuckled.

"You've just told me that." she said, earning a glare from him.

"Say it back." he said, only to have her sticking out her tongue.

These two had an agreement. Ever since they started dating there was one rule, and that was to immediately repeat the three little words when one said them. That way, they thought, they would never forget about them.

"Okay, okay, I love y-" she looked at the road and her eyes widened.

"The road, Ashton look at the road!" was the last thing he heard.