||③③ edited||

Yori's POV

I began to open my eyes slowly and i feel a tight grip around my waist.I turn around and see jisung's baby face,Then i suddenly realized we actually did it last night.

I checked under the cover and i saw my naked body.

"Already woke up yori?" I look up and see jisung already wide open, My eyes widen then i stand up but he pull me back to he's embrace.

"Jisung let me go , I need to take a shower " I siad trying to get out from his embrace

"Then let's take a shower together" Before i speak up he already pull me inside the bathroom

(Few moments later)

I got out the shower and dress myself.Then i notice something on my neck, i slowly came up to the mirror and i saw a love bite

"Han jisung! why did you gave me an kickey!" I yelled.He glance at my neck and saw the purple mark that he made
he proudly smirk at his work

"what with the smirk?" He came close to me and our face is a few inches away from each other

"So they know that your mine" He peck my lips and walked away from the bathroom

I give him a weird look and apply some make-up so that my brother and the boys won't notice it. I grab my concealer turns out it's empty i grab another one but also empty.

sh** what am i going to do!

I look at my wordrobe and find some clothes that will cover the hickey then i wore this instead (jisung gave her many hickeys on the breast,neck,shoulder and her back)

I started to walked but my legs are wabbling also my while body is numb like hell. ugh did we go hard last night?

I finally reach the bottom floor and they all turned their direaction on me,great how am i going to walk here to there without noticing my legs are wabbling/shaking.
Then i feel an arm wrapped around my waist and guide me to them.

"moring yori and jisung,what took you both so long?" Felix asked as he shoved his pancake to his mouth chewing it slowly(che che che chewing gum...mianhae)

"well we got up late"  Jisung said as we sat down to our chairs and we began to eat

Felix,hoseok and hyunjin notice something is off about them Then hyunjin spoke out randomly " yori, you should tie your hair up is very hot in here and your wearing a coat you should take it off"

I glance at jisung and we both stare at each other then i send him a glare that made him shrugg his shoulder as his answer.

"Ah no need hyunjin, i'm really comforble wearing this is just..a bit cold in here " Hyunjin gave me the weird look and shrugg it off then continue eating his food

Once we we're finish we drove off to JYP building and met their boss. We went inside and we see Bang Si-hyuk and jinyoung talking to one of their assitants .
Then they turn their heads to us and greeted, we sat one of the chairs while the two Boss talk

"Good job everyone, We finally defeat SM for many years they treaten us and we brought back our safety box safe and sound thanks to you both teams. you guys went through alot this days, and we appreciate your effort.

And we sincerely lose a member during the battle,May he rest in peace. " Jinyoung said as Bang si-hyuk continue to speech

"We already planned the funeral for woojin and it settled. Once again great job everybody!" Bang Si-hyuk said as we cheered for our victory

1 year later

~Christmas~

It's finally Christmas , all of us celebrate chirtsmas with out family's and friends My dad and mom met jisung a couple months ago and they told me that they like him.
Also my brother accepted jisung in our family, And i already meet his parent.
Their very nice and funny similiar to my family.Stray kids and BTS spend their christmas in our place since their family's are very far from their home.

Renjun,chenle, and jisung change they already the goodie not the baddie anymore; they left the gang to join with us suprisely Taeyong got mad so he didn't care if they left.
Park jisung got over me a few weeks ago since he found out that Han jisung is my boyfriend And ji and I are still friends .

Lately i've been throwing up,head act and getting hungry easily which is very unnatural for me. I told the girls then Jennie told me that i should get a check up and see what's wrong with me

So we go see a doctor the other day and told her what is wrong with me; And she said that 2 months i'm pregnant

Fashback

"Cogratulation Ms. Min your 2 months pregnant" The doctor said happily as the girls cheeres and hug me

Somi squeled and start to jamp up and down in excitement AHH  my bestie is going to be a mother soon!" then thats all went

End of Flashback

My Father call us and gathered us the living room;We all sat on our sit and wait for the person to be callwd and give out his/her present .

After The guys give their presents and gifts, Then girls give their present to me which i already know is baby stuff which i don't have to open yet.

"Yori is your turn" Namjoon said as i slowly stand up and make way to the center

"Well this gift is mainly for jisung, and maybe mostly to you all " I stopped my sentence as i stared one of them before i reveal it. I hand the small red box to jisung and he give me the 'confused look'

"open it jisung" I said as Dahyun and jennie are recording the whole scene and can't wait for their reaction

He open the box and inside there was a pregnancy test which is positive . jisung eyes wide open and he look up at me" Your p-pregnant?"

I smiled and nodded then jisung pick me up and circle me around then he put me down gently

"I'm going to be a Dad!" Jisung yelled in excitement so as the others . one by one they came up to me and. congratulate me and jisung, my parents hug me and said they are so proud that they will be grandparents soon.

Best christmas ever.

words:1106