THREE

enjoy guys;) xoxo

-----------------

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm done. I have officially completed my first lead editorial. Delilah Martin, you are one hot bitch!

These past two weeks since Harry's photoshoot have been absolute chaos. I genuinely did not know if I was going to be able to listen to Harry's interview or see his gorgeous face in the photoshoot pictures and survive. But I officially turned in my final draft of the four pages on big bad boxer Harry Styles to the plant and it will be on newsstands this upcoming Friday.

Being the lead writer, designer, and editor on this story was already a big load, but then on top of all of that, having to work with someone so arrogant and egotistical, I really did not think I was gonna make it.

But I did and Cassie was really impressed with my work, telling me it's the best she's seen from anyone in a while. So I definitely feel proud of myself, and exhausted.

"What should we do to celebrate this massive milestone, Li?" Blaire says to me as we both are packing up our belongings.

"I know it's a Friday night and all but I'm so exhausted, honestly are you down for a chill girls night? Jacuzzi tub, facemasks, ice cream and pizza?" I say, already imagining how great Blaire's big tub would feel on my tight shoulders.

"Usually I would say you're being a buzzkill but honestly I'm so down"

We both agree to stop on the way to her apartment to grab some ice cream from Ernie's and then grab some pizza from the shop a block from her place.

"Bye Cassie! Have a good weekend, don't do anything I wouldn't do!" Blaire shouts to Cassie as we are walking out.

"Ooh that leaves me so many options though, B! I will definitely be on the prowl for some plans tonight. Hey, Lilah! I'm proud of you, girl! Let loose this weekend, you deserve it ok?" I blow her a kiss then walk out with Blaire, interlinking our arms as we giggle over passersby.

After a short subway stop we make it to the corner market.

"Ernie! We need at least two gallons of ice cream stat! We're celebrating big time tonight. Lilah's just submitted her first big solo project!" Blaire greets Ernie while I make a beeline for the frozen section.

"That's my girl! I knew you were gonna kick ass, sugar! I can't wait til we get our copies in for the store" He says, looking over at me.

I pick out a few Ben and Jerry's that I know both Blaire and I like and head to the register. Ernie rings me up and tosses a bag of pretzels at me.

"Here, I know how you like to dip them into your ice cream. On the house. Congrats again, sugar" He says and smiles sweetly at me.

People like Ernie and Angie always remind me of my parents. Such kind, warm-hearted people, it makes me miss living at home, kind of.

"Thanks, Ern. I'll see you in a few days most likely." I wave and Blaire and I head towards Saucy's, our favorite pizza place in all of New York.

We order two medium pizzas, one pepperoni and sausage and one Hawaiian. Soon we're back into Blaire's apartment and getting ready for our girls night.

Blaire's apartment is not very far from mine, but hers is a lot more luxurious. Her parents help pay her rent so she has a two bed room apartment, with a newly renovated bathroom, which includes a bathtub with jets. 

"Ok, so here's what I'm thinking. We scarf down some pizza, put on some bikinis and hit the jacuzzi tub, with bubbles of course, and then put on some comfy sweats and watch some rom coms and eat lots of ice cream. Sound good?" She says and I immediately agree.