Lord Frieza!!/ Pokemon Fears!!

Frieza's POV

I was Looking out of the Window of my ship in my Travel pod taking a sip of Alderanian Wine. It was truly delectable. We were traveling to earth to finally take revenge on Son Goki. Son Goki; That name just fuels me with anger! That Monkey killed me 3 times (4 if you count cell) and I want to finally get that Revenge Kill in! Damn dirty monkey! Think's she better than me! That wretched ape!

Calm down Frieza, Calm down! You'll get your revenge soon enough... Unless... No... Unless that Hairless cat tries to stop me! He is one of the two People I genuinely fear! "Her" and That Hairless cat! I remember during the tournament of power where he battled Jiren the Great! It still sends chills down my spine thinking about it!

Flashback!

I watched in fear behind a large rock as That Hairless cat was holding Jiren over the edge of the Arena crushing his head letting him dangle as if he was going to let him drop every second! That "Mega Evolution" of his is surely powerful! He is truly a Living warmachine! I stand no chance! It's best not to piss him off!

Mega Mewtwo X

Mewtwo: "Jiren... Do you belive in justice?"

Jiren "W-What!? GAH!!!"

Mewtwo increases his grip on his skull making him bleed!

Mewtwo: "Answer my question Jiren. Do... You... Belive... I ... Justice?"

Jiren: "Y-Yes!"

Mewtwo: "Hm... Jiren I'm going to drop a truth bomb on you... There is not Justice... Justice is a lie and You and your pride troopers are promoting the lie."

Jiren: "W-What!? ARGH!!!"

He increases his grip some more making him cough up blood!

Mewtwo: "Let me tell you an Ancedote Jiren. There was once a young Mew who has a Little girl, A Charamander, a Bulbasuar, and a Squirtle as his siblings and Friends. He created a world were they played forever with no disturbance but on the outside there were scientists studying and monitoring them. They were monsters who cared nothing for life or As you say... Justice. One day they had enough and Pulled the plug on the Mew's siblings and killed them. The little girl was the last one to die and her final words were "Goodbye Mew". That Mew held onto that memory for years until he reached adulthood and then behind his back those monsters said he was never a mew. The mew snapped and killed all of them escaping his perfect little world and seeing for what it really is. He then destroyed everything and flew off to a cave to hide from all of the monsters that inhabit the world. That Mew was me Jiren. I learned Justice is Just an Illusion. Learn it as well."

He then Threw Jiren to the side and Kicked him in the ribs several times making him cough up more blood as he laid there on the ground and he handed him a senzu bean! Why!?

Mewtwo: "And Fix yourself up. I want a real fight next time."

He then flew off as I ran off to escape either of their Wraths.

Flashback end!

Soldier: "Sir We're 10 Parasecs away from earth. What shall we do?"

Frieza: "I'll go by myself. I want to taste that sweet revenge all for myself."

To Be Continued...