King Austin's

Memoir XI

I watched the students walking out from their rooms. Sumulyap ako sa baba at hinintay ang paglabas ni Lauren mula sa kaniyang classroom. I now prefer to call her Lauren than Asha.

Because she's now Lauren though she's still my Asha. But whatever her name is or her face, I'm still madly in love with her.

I looked around first before jumping out from the huge tree. Naglakad ako palapit sa classroom niya at patagong sinilip siya. I saw her listening to her teacher eagerly. And she looks so cute now that she's very serious.

Mas matangkad na siya ngayon at kapansin-pansin. She's turning 18 few days from now. She's now more beautiful, still the most beautiful.

After few minutes, I heard the bell rang. Agad akong tumago at pinakinggan ang mga hakbang ng mga estudyante. I know they can feel me. Iilan lamang ang mga tao sa paaralan na 'to.

I waited for Lauren's steps. Sumandal ako sa pader at ipinikit ang mata. She's usually the last one to exit the room. I don't know why but I think she likes it. And now I can already hear it kaya agad akong humakbang para makita siya. Of course I will not let her see me, yet. I just want to watch and see her.

Kung hindi lamang 'yon nangyari at hindi siya nawala sa'kin, maybe we are already married. I already turned her into a vampire and marked her. Maybe we already have a lot of offspring. Ngunit kahit gano'n, kahit maraming what if's sa utak ko, I'm still happy and I just decide to shrugged it off.

I just need some more time and she will be mine again. Well, she's already mine. Kailangan lamang namin na magkalayo nang sinasabi nila na 'sandali' even it already feels like a million years to me.

But I need to be patient. Mas mabuti na nalayo siya sa akin kaysa sa mawala siya sa akin nang tuluyan.

My smile slowly faded when I saw a guy hugged her. My forehead knotted and I watched her with a guy who has a dimple. And just a mere sight of him, I can already say that he's a vampire.

Hinalikan niya sa noo ang Lauren ko and I thought my vision turned dark. I just want to smack his face, and beat him to death. I want to wring off his fucking neck and burn him— I would gladly turn him into ashes.

And I felt like I just broke when Lauren smiled at him. I clenched my fist.

"Clark, akala ko hindi ka makasasabay sa 'kin?" ahe asked while smiling.

And I hate it!

The fyckass shrugged and smiled. "You're more important than that thing..." Then he put his arm around her shoulder and proceeded to walk.

I hid my presence while following them. My chest fucking hurts habang nakasunod sa kanila at walang magawa.

I want to pull that guy and beat him to death. And yes! Naiinggit ako sa kaniya! Because he can be with my Lauren, freely. Kayang-kaya niya na makasama siya at mahawakan habang gising.

Samantalang ako, ako na beloved niya ay hindi man lang niya maalala. Ni hindi ko man lang siya makita na nakangiti sa akin, na kinakausap ako at niyayakap. She should be now on my side, hugging me tightly. Kissing me and loving me.

But no... she is not. She's with her damn bestfriend!

"Clark, salamat sa paghatid," she thanked that guy.

I stopped myself from rolling my eyes because of annoyance when the bastard smiled sweetly to her (I wanna punch him) and she smiled back.

"No problem, Lauren," he said.

Kumaway sa kaniya si Lauren bago siya tuluyang umalis.

She already went inside. Agad akong tumalon patungo sa kwarto niya at pumasok sa loob. I stayed at the corner and waited for her. Pumasok siya at binaba ang bag. She picked her phone and put it between her ear and shoulder.