Rantaros van

One very special day Tenko was stuck at the top of Sainsbury's™ parking lot so she called her best friend Smoothie Shirhoegangay to come pick her bi ass up, Smoothie said yes. So Tenko waited slowly for her bestie to come up through the car park. THEN SUDDENLY. RANTARO AMAMI CAME THROUGH WITH HIS white van that stored all of his drugs and his chaotic pansexual boyfriend, cockitchy owouma. Tenko was very confused about how he appeared, oh wait, he flew through the wall, wait. "RANTARO HOW DID YOU GWT THROUGH THIS FUCKING WALL!?!!2?1?!!1?2?!?"

"weed."

"and bombs.."

"GET IN TENKOWO WE AR BLOWING THIS BETCH U P P PP P P P P P" Tenko got in the white van that was filled with weed and unending g a y and sat on a chair of frozen weed. Kokichee somehow got into the back of the white van and got a bag of dynamite from behind a pyramid of pride flags cuz rantaro supports thy community :). The avocado then stepped on the gas and the car zoomed out of the hole they had created in the Sainsbury's™ parking lot while kokichi openwd the back doors and threw the bombs out of the doors, them blowing up when they made contact with the building.

Smoothie got there and her car got crushed by a flying bit of rock s o.

The end~