A letter from a friend

Dear July

It's been two weeks, eight hours and five minutes since your trial at the Court of Wolves. Honestly I'm weeping for you right at this moment, look closely and you can see the teardrops on the paper. See.

I would have sent you a text but, cellphones aren't allowed in prison, are they?

What a pity!

It's so sad that the great July is now a lowly Prison Maid. You must feel like killing yourself, right? Don't worry, this friend's got you covered. I sent a blade specially for you. Go ahead, try it.

You should count yourself lucky that Alpha Jake didn't sentence you to death for the crime you committed. Attempting to murder the Alphas Mate is a very daring move. You should have been smarter than that. I don't blame you though, one can only posses so much jealousy.

But murder? That's low even for you. The Alpha even granted you a decent job, what a kind man he is.

know this, I still consider you as my best friend so don't go around feeling bad for yourself. I know, I know, such a desperate slut like yourself does not deserve a friend like me. Yet I didn't disown you.You know I can never abandon my dear, dear friend especially when she hit rock bottom. Like rock-rock bottom. Bottom of the barrel low.

Do you know everyone calls you the 'Green Slutress' now.

Probably not because you're stuck in that, filthy, dirty place all day. So sad. But as a good friend, I stand to protect your name. So anytime someone calls you that word I respond by saying 'she might be an envious slut, but at least she's the dumbest envious-hateful-slut that ever lived.'

See, I got your back.

Oh and Alpha Jake, who you always liked to brag was your boyfriend. The love of your life, just proposed to your sister April! It was so romantic... It was under the full moon. You should have seen the luxurious diamond ring.

Is this hurting you?

I hope not. That is definitely not my intention for writing this letter. To hurt you? now that would be ridiculous. Just like your life.

To be honest I envy you. I get to stay in a pack that appreciates me while you are forced to live in a Metal Prison forever... you're life's going great! Good for you! I always knew that someday, someday you'd do the world a favor by disappearing from every one's life.

April might be the next Luna, but you are the true hero by staying right were you are. In prison.

After you've read this letter, I hope from the bottom of my heart that you make use of that blade I sent you. Believe me I have your interest at heart. So do me a favor and consider it. Thank you.

Your best friend
Katty

I scrunched up the letter and threw it straight into the trashcan.

That hypocritical bitch! She didn't think I was a bad person when she was plotting with me to seduce Jake.

Now she's acting like I was the only bad person here.

Until three week ago we were actually in this together, plotting the downfall of my snobbish sister.

I always knew that bitch truly didn't like me. Her friendship with me was entirely false.